New members of the Hong Kong forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Hong Kong forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Hong Kong if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all! I'm a writer and video producer originally from Melbourne. Keen to meet people working in film - and also people from African backgrounds (for a project I'm working on.) Ideally both!

Would be great to hear from anyone.
Cheers,
Will

Hello,
Saw your post on the Hong Kong forum, I am also a writer and I am an entertainment manager and also run a music label in Nigeria.
I live in North Point and would be interested in your project, would you like to share more about it?

Hi, just moved to Hong Kong and would love to expand social network. 😊

Hi welcome

Hi, this is Jason.  I just started.  I look forward to have more discussions here with people and friends.

Hello,

I just moved to HK for work  not too long ago and would love to meet new interesting people here. I would love to share my experience with others. See you.

Me too!  I am new here and don't know how to do.

Hola, fellow expats, been here for almost 7 months... want to expand my network and meet new friends :)

Hello everyone, I recently moved back to HK after a 12 year hiatus. Things have sure changed! Very interesting/strange being back after all these years. Still undecided about whether I will stay long term, but playing it by ear for now. I work as a programmer.

Hello, everyone, I'm very happy to meet everyone.

HI everyone!

How are you cheunggmile ?

Hi ! I'm Yassine 31 years old from Morocco !
Moving to HK this month !
Anyone for a drink or a dinner ?

مرحبا بكم

Hi! This is Cameron, I'm looking to make a lot of friends here and I am also looking to help anyone who wants to move to Hong Kong or elsewhere.

Hi! I'm going here for school for a small while, but I want to make the most out of my experience! I'm not in HK yet but I will be soon :D

Hi everyone,
I am Dwayne. I recently moved to Hong Kong for a teaching job. I am looking to make new friends. I want to learn how to live like a local and not a tourist so I can save some money and enjoy myself.

Hi everyone, my name is Re' and I'm a 35 year old female from South Africa. I've been living in Hong Kong for just over two months and still haven't managed to meet new people.  Also looking to share accommodation with an expat if possible. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Nice to meet you here

Hi! Nice to meet you all! Moved back to HK 6 years ago for work. I am actually born here but moved to Vancouver when I was a kid. Loving everything here. If you need some guides on how things work here, just shoot me a pm and I would love to help.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830042

Thanks!

Closed