Hong Kong Life

My wife and I have been in Hong Kong for a year and half now, and it has sofar been a great experience. We have been using the advantages, of traveling to some of the asian countries. Since we like traveling and have done a fair amount throuhgout earope, we take every oppertunity to do so here in asia.

We both extremely happy in our jobs, our next step is to move out of our shoe box flat we stay in. We enjoy the little place we have with our rooftop, but in the near future, something more spacious will be great.

We have adapted, very well, but not looking forward to the humidity which has already started.

If your new in hong kong, and have not experience humidity. This is no joke.

Enjoy

Haha nice so HK is a place to save money then get out to see nicer places?

steven&sune wrote:

My wife and I have been in Hong Kong for a year and half now, and it has sofar been a great experience. We have been using the advantages, of traveling to some of the asian countries. Since we like traveling and have done a fair amount throuhgout earope, we take every oppertunity to do so here in asia.

We both extremely happy in our jobs, our next step is to move out of our shoe box flat we stay in. We enjoy the little place we have with our rooftop, but in the near future, something more spacious will be great.

We have adapted, very well, but not looking forward to the humidity which has already started.

If your new in hong kong, and have not experience humidity. This is no joke.

Enjoy

Hi Steven @ Sune

I am glad to know you from expat-blog.
I am Jasmine from Malaysia but working in singapore.  I am keen to have a trip to HK, I am looking for some recommendations and accomodation which is the most appropriate. 

Best regards
Jasmine Foong

Hello Jasmine Foong.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should take a look to the "Accommodation in China" article.

You can also try to post an advert in the housing in Hong Kong section.

Thank you,
Aurélie