Planning to move to Germany

Am planning to move to Germany on job seeker visa,please let me know about the opportunities in Germany on SAP technology.

Umabaddam wrote:

Am planning to move to Germany on job seeker visa,please let me know about the opportunities in Germany on SAP technology.

Please ask just once and not on several threads, this is to stop us from repeating ourselves.

Thank you for your understanding.

Good SAP consultants with special niche skills or those able to add value by optimizing a customer‘s business processes together with reflecting them in the ERP system have good job chances in Germany - a precondition is of course excellent German language skills, to discuss and understand the customer‘s needs and wants.
Lower skilled jobs like programming, system adjustments or basically anything that can be done remotely and without direct customer interaction has been outsourced to cheaper countries.

Hey,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Uma

Hello,

I have 5+ years of experience in SAP Security & GRC module,does job seeker visa will help to get the job within 6months on this module?also am preparing to write german language A1 is that enough to get the job opportunity?

Regards,
Uma

Fluent discussions or negotiations with customers in German requires at least B1, better B2 or higher.
Whether 6 months of job search is enough depends on your skills and the specific job market you are in (which I don't know well), how good you are at networking and selling yourself - and last not least your luck. You may want to read the forum article about my job search in Germany.

With job seeker visa, in this 6montha period can I do part time job?or is there any restrictions on it?

The JSV is not a work visa. Thus you cannot do any paid job.

Yes, you can get a job easily, if you have strong skills on GRC AC,PC,RM Implementation..
Try booking an appointment for job seeker visa