What is the best 4G mobile internet plans in Oman.

HI Friends,

I have searched the forms about the internet plans but all the posts are two years old.
Could you give me the best mobile internet plans (>100GB preferable) currently available in Muscat.?

Presently i am in Kuwait and moving to Muscat in Two months time. I have referred the websites of Ooredoo and Omantel, comparing to the Kuwait the plans are almost three times more.

Thank you..!

The 4G internet connection has become quintessential with increasing usage. If you are looking for the best 4G mobile internet plans, then you can contact Omantel. It is one of the renowned telecommunications companies in Oman with diverse comprehensive packages.  You will find a suitable package for your requirement.

MGRAJEESH wrote:

HI Friends,

I have searched the forms about the internet plans but all the posts are two years old.
Could you give me the best mobile internet plans (>100GB preferable) currently available in Muscat.?

Presently i am in Kuwait and moving to Muscat in Two months time. I have referred the websites of Ooredoo and Omantel, comparing to the Kuwait the plans are almost three times more.

Thank you..!

Hi! when it comes to internet plans you need to consider few things as where should you use the mobile net and minutes. Also, are you going to travel a lot. If so check some travel plans. I believe this can help you orient your focus better. Though I'm not much of an expert in internet plans. I hope you found this useful