Close

Indian DTH in muscat

hi all,
it might seem like a silly post! Want to know from indian expats which all indian DTH satellite service is available in muscat? we are using Videocon DTH here in India, is it clear there? or we have to go in for Dish TV which personally i dont like!

Dish TV and Tata Sky

SAK9 :

Dish TV and Tata Sky

Hi
Another silly query.....
Is it worth carrying the Tata Sky set-top box and the antenna from India to Oman?? Or carrying the set top box alone is reasonable?

I would suggest you to setup your account,activate it and bring along your set up box only.There are lot of local technicians who can supply and install the dish for you.In newer flats you may not require the dish as the dish and wiring might be there so it is just a matter of plug and play.

SAK9 :

I would suggest you to setup your account,activate it and bring along your set up box only.There are lot of local technicians who can supply and install the dish for you.In newer flats you may not require the dish as the dish and wiring might be there so it is just a matter of plug and play.

Thank you, SAK9.

Hi rajmayampilly,

Dish TV DTH is the best option for Oman.

Tata Sky's reception is poor in most places across Muscat.

I am not sure how good it is outside of Muscat.

Rest of what has been advised here is good.

Thanks a lot, Mr Sumithran. Going thru the forums,you get answers to lot of queries. You are doind a great job there............ :)

can anyone have experience with AIRTEL DTH. Does it work in Muscat.

does videocon d2h work properly in muscat?

Expatriate health insurance in Muscat

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Muscat

Moving to Muscat

Find tips from professionals about moving to Muscat

International Wealth Management in Muscat

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Muscat

Travel insurance in Muscat

Enjoy stress-free travel to Muscat

Flights to Muscat

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Muscat