Moved to France

I moved to france from the uk in August 2017 and was wondering how easy is it to get into the french system. My daughter was born in france my husband is handicapped so I'm looking for some advice. Money is running short I myself have no income my husband is back and fourth to the uk for medical treatment etc. I live in Châteaubriant. Also would be very happy to meet other expacts in the area of 44110. Any advice is appricated. Regards Annabelle

Annabellrrobinson wrote:

I moved to france from the uk in August 2017 and was wondering how easy is it to get into the french system. My daughter was born in france my husband is handicapped so I'm looking for some advice. Money is running short I myself have no income my husband is back and fourth to the uk for medical treatment etc. I live in Châteaubriant. Also would be very happy to meet other expacts in the area of 44110. Any advice is appricated. Regards Annabelle

Welcome to the Forum Annabelle :)

Please have a read up HERE. If you have any other question feel free to ask.

SimCityAT
Expert Team

Thank you for your help it's greatly appreciated. Kindest regards Annabelle Robinson

You shouldn't worry about money contact local caf office for help . We could have drink together sometime if you can write me your contact number or email.
Ricky

Sounds good my email address is *** and I shall do that I was told by friends who are also english expacts I have to go through assistance sociual can I ask is this true or can I just walk into caf office and explain my circumstances to them and go from there? Thank you for your response and advice is very much appreciated. Kindest regards Annabelle Robinson

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct