Scuba Diving

Peeps, Padre's & Posse,

as u can all tell, the weather has taken a dramatic change for the better (worse?) and we are now getting more sunshine, that ofcourse, begets hydration, and Kuwait is thoroughly lacking in the swimmable beaches/ private pools (i do not consider the public ones hospitable).

So, that leaves us with a dilemma, what to do?

I have been preparing a bucket list, early I know but still, and one of the items on that list is to get a scuba diving license, and since we are all here in Kuwait, it seems like a worthwhile thing to do, there may not be much to see in the murky depths that are Kuwait's Beach (there could be, dont quote me on that! bear in mind kuwait was a pearl paradise in the years of yon)

This is a plan in the making, im thinking to go for it sometime in April, and groups always get better prices, so if anyone is interested, and if any of our resident scuba-folk (crazyseal im talkin to u ^^) care to shed some light on group prices etc with their affiliate organisations, do let us know :)

A friend of mine who got his license tells me how scuba diving is all about zen, the more relaxed you are down there, the more you enjoy your time (and the more your oxygen tank lasts!)

Think about it, for a new activity to be done, and something you can take with you wherever you go (i.e. once you get your license here from a reputable organisation, it is internationally recognised, and u can go and dive anywhere in the world; Thailand, Maldives, Sharm al-shaikh etc)

interesting

its in the region of 120~140KD

ooooooooooooooo my God

I do not know how swim , i think they should teach me how to swim then diving !!!!

you dont have to know how to swim to dive, you just sink and then kick your feet around, no worries :P

This sounds awesome, would definitely consider scuba diving in the near future!

Serena