Study in Germany and my family with me

Dears  I am from Iraq and planning to study master degree in Germany.

I need to hear your advice and experiences if it is possible to take my spouse and four-year-old son with me. If yes, what are the requirements ?  I can fund my study and our living costs.

Best regards,

Adnan Abbasi

As a student (with student visa) you can apply for a family reunion visa to bring your family along.
The main requirements are sufficient funds to finance your stay (€8700/year per person - in reality you are likely to need more than that!) and suitable accommodation (e.g. Rental apartment).
For the exact application procedure, please ask at the German embassy in your country.
Good luck!

Dear beppi,
Thanks for the information.

New topic