Jordan man+American woman

I'm an American woman who met a guy from Amman Jordan 2 years ago online. We have become very close as two people can via facetiming and texting but now we are at the point where we want to finally meet. Does he come to los angles or do I go to Jordan? Any suggestions? Thx

Welcome on board  :cheers:

I suggest both if possible to make the best experience and choice later on. You know each better if you can see where the other comes from.

True. Thanks for your reply.

Does he have a visitor visa to come to the US to visit?  Sometimes for younger single men these can be difficult to get.  Just a heads up.

No but I have looked into it for him and it's pretty easy for him to get. I think I would more comfortable if he came here to meet for the first time.

It's not that the process is hard, it's the embassy denies the visa.  I think the approval rate is around 40% or so at Amman.  If he's had a visa to the US before it helps.

Well we will see when the time comes

I think it's best he flies to your city,
Maybe the best judge will be you since you know the details.
Best of luck

hi friend ithink its hard for him to come to u so be sure of him firest and any help call me ***.regards

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security