English-Vietnamese Language Exchange

hello everyone:D. I'm a newbie. My native language is Vietnamese. I got IELTS 6 band.I want to practice Vietnamese and English.I wanna help English native speakers who wanna study vietnamese and discovery our country. So if you want to exchange, please contact me! I'll help you as much as I can!:P

Hi han_tornguyen,

you should also post in the classifieds > language exchange ;)

Hey,
I'm Vietnamese too, But can we practise english ?? :)

han_tornguyen wrote:

hello everyone:D. I'm a newbie. My native language is Vietnamese. I got IELTS 6 band.I want to practice Vietnamese and English.I wanna help English native speakers who wanna study vietnamese and discovery our country. So if you want to exchange, please contact me! I'll help you as much as I can!:P

han_tornguyen wrote:

Hi, so do u give free Vietnamese lesson :rolleyes:

@henry:
Of course. why not ?;)

If you guys want to meet for cross culture thing, pls let me know. we can meet up at a quiet coffee shop.

hey upsidedown ,
where?

thanks all for your feedback :D

@lysa tran: of course, I really need some tips in reading and writing skills :D
do u have any experiences about doing English exams such as TOEFL, IELTS ...?

@upside down: great! but, can u tell me how?

Really sorry for that. I dont have experience in them.:) are you taking some courses of them ? Anyway I think we can do better if we are interested in doing s.th, right? :)

Lysa Tran wrote:

Really sorry for that. I dont have experience in them.:) are you taking some courses of them ? Anyway I think we can do better if we are interested in doing s.th, right? :)

I can't agree w u more :D
nope, I'm study english myself, but, I think I have to register to some english centre. Do u know a good one? Are u a student too?

Because I see that you got IElTS already, so You must have much experience in reading also writing,etc.:):). There are many Prestige Language Center , where are you living now? Now I'm not a student. But I'll take some coureses what I like in someday.

upsidedown wrote:

If you guys want to meet for cross culture thing, pls let me know. we can meet up at a quiet coffee shop.

I am new here, as I posted in another topic, I've just been back to HCMC for month from London. I do want to see more people for cross culture thing. I'm willing to give simple Vietnamese lesson for who love to take it as well. If you guys are planing for a coffee, just tag me in. cheers.

any plans made?i wud like to jump in to the meeting as well..i want to learn the local language to be able to talk to a lot more people here in VN...any language exchange candidate interested plz pm me..

What about weekend language exchange meeting in somewhere? maybe a quite coffee shop. i know a good place for us (such an active group), just around D1, drop me a msg if you wish.

Hi guys, this thread sounds interesting!
Im a viet, but im going to university in canada. i would love to join you guys after 3 weeks from now coz im still in canada(hope im not late:))
@han_tornguyen: i wrote TOEFL ibt after 4 months reviewing by myself, and i got decent result. so i do think that language centre is a waste of money. im willing to give you some tips in reading and writing! so drop me a msg or add me as ur contact, then ill let you know when im back.

that all sounds interesting. If you guys hang out for coffee, I will come along and see what it's like, hahaha

I wanna do project by English Vietnam

Hello Hubbyasia,

Please note that you have posted on an old thread dated 2011 :|

I would advise you to start a new topic on the Ho Chi Minh City forum  with more details!

Thanks

Mishna
[Topic closed]

Closed