English translator and a tutor

Hi,

I have a bachelor degree in a double-majored languages, I have a three years experience as an educational counselor in an International company, also I've worked in the US for a short period of time, and I've worked with an NGO, as for now I am a  job seeker as an English private tutor.

so if anyone is interested such as me, please send your requirements!

Regards,

Rundhr wrote:

so if anyone is interested such as me, please send your requirements!

As adverts are not allowed on the open forums perhaps I could invite you to post in "Jobs" or in the classifieds sections as suitable

exactly, please post in "Jobs" or in the classifieds sections

Hi Mr. Mohd,

i hope you're doing great today,

please note that i didn't know about the sections in this website, your reply has got a lot of appreciation  , but next time please be a bit nicer!

let me know if you need anything further!

best regards,

Rundhr wrote:

Hi Mr. Mohd,

i hope you're doing great today,

please note that i didn't know about the sections in this website, your reply has got a lot of appreciation  , but next time please be a bit nicer!

let me know if you need anything further!

best regards,

Being NICE would be to learn the categories.

Bratty1919 wrote:

Being NICE would be to learn the categories.

This forum is run on quite strict lines and that confuses some new members so a gentle request or reminder is often a better way to deal with an issue than simply removing the post.
Polite and helpful is the best way in the majority of situations, especially with a new member as they have yet to find their feet.

The appropriate section is here.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/jordan/amman/

Posts in that section tend to get more views as potential employers tend to look there and posts don't disappear down the thread list as they do here.
Best of luck in finding work.

hey... every thing is ok....

am i not nice enough?  :/;)