Top hiring sectors in Amman

Hi,

let's talk about job opportunities in Amman.

What are the top hiring sectors?

And according to you, what are the most promising job sectors, which will keep creating jobs in Amman?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience,

Julien

NGOS in Jordan hiring like crazy. Due to the Syrian crisis lots of NGOS are in need for job in host communities and in camps

Hello 3bs,

Thank you for this sharing of information. :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Working opportunities in Jordan is not that promising anymore with our week economy and the competition highly educated people ... Jordanians used to expat in gulf countries to be able to complete the rest of life in their home by doing projects after being expat  for years in gulf countries .... but the only promising Job sector during our corrupted state of economy in several side is education .... Education is the best field and because it is highly monitored and considered as very important issue to our government so i think it is the only one .... sorry for being so much honest

Thank you Bara Sube for your honesty.

What kind of education you are thinking of?
And what kind of schools?

It is well known that the salary for teachers is very underpaid,  special on the government schools.
And the circumstances not always good.

What's the opinion from others?

Primadonna in private sector schools the  salaries are fair ... Doctors in our university their salaries ranging from 2000 - 6500 JD .... People with higher education have special life

Get the feeling that you are over rating the salaries.  :/

Or are you talking about the amount for a whole year?

NO I'm not overrating the salaries ... i was talking about the private sector teachers especially for international school our crew of teachers we i was a student one of our teachers told us that life became hard and he cant complete with us by 1500 JD per month ... note i'm talking about schools like ( Oxford , Modern Montisori , Bachoria , Ittihad and Amman Academy ) but i don't know about cheap private sector sector schools ... concerning higher eduction i'm not overrating our Arabic 101 elective course lecturers said '' i  get around 1450 JD with other with housing allowance salaries and other payments it becomes around 2000 JD per month without even the insurance . But who teached arabic or english with respect for all doctors are not the same with a prfessor or doctor in emgineering or medicine faculties ..... :)

I understand you but the schools you are talking about, their fees are outstanding high...

Its ridiculous when someone complain that his salary of 1500 JD is not enough.
Most families can only dream about it and they have to do with three times less...

But you can say that the majority earn not that much as a teacher so it is not a top hiring sector.