Turtles Beach

Hi all
We have just bought an apartment in Turtles beach and we are looking for friends in the same complex to offer advise and have a few drinks with when we are over there
Thanks

I am looking to buy apartment there. Any ideas about the prices there?

hi
yes my friend sells them,,,   let me have your contact details and i will get him to forward all the prices

Hi Steve,
I am also in the process of purchasing at Turtles Beach.
My apartment will not be ready until end Of December though.
I am going over for a visit in June to see how things are going.
Hopefully see you there sometime in the future.
Claire

hi
can you give me some details about flats and prices

thanks
silvy

hi
can you give me some details about flats and prices

thanks
silvy

Hello, I was thinking about it too. But as far as I know they don't have the Green Contract yet. But call and ask. There are websites with property on sale.

Hi Turtle Beach fans,
I have been to see the complex buildings at Turtle Beach in North Hurghada. Apartments in blocks A, B, C, E, F, and G are ready to live in and are too pricey from their normal price. Apartments in building D1 should be ready by 30/08/2019 - their promise. It should have been ready at the end of Dec 2017. Let see!
They will soon start work on building apartments in D3 - opposite D1.
There will be a Green contract available within 5 months as I have been informed by inside source. But Let see!
I was not impressed by seeing the amount of building rubbish left after the completion of the buildings work everywhere in Al Hay-yah, N Hurghada. No one takes responsibility to clear it, it is really a nuisance sight. So before buying in that area please look at the environmental issues in and around the area you want to invest your life savings. People there are very friendly, no problems or issues with the people who live in the area and they have no control over the rubbish left behind; its the building work rubbish which is off-putting buying an apartment in the area. I hope that somebody will take responsibility to clear it soon.

Yes. I was in March, they said the Green Contract will be in few months. Now is June.
I doubt it will be soon.

What can be the consequences if there's no Green Contract?

I like the Turtle Beach cause it's on the beach and affordable.

Hi,
Yes, It is true what you write about Turtle beach, It is on the beach with two swimming pools and a Jacuzzi on the sight.
Green contract, as I understand it, or was explained to me: That it is a contract which means that the apartment belongs to only you. no one else can put a claim on it, unless you sell it.  The apartment belongs to you only - It the stronger contract than the normal contract, and obviously more expensive to have too.
Normally, you hear or read that the same apartment can be sold over and over to many people many times over. Whereas if you have a green contract, only you own it and only you can sell it, and it is recorded with the Government office that only you own it, no one else can have claim on it and say he/she bought this too.
I hope it makes sense.

Yes. I understand. As far as I know there is no Green Contact with Turtles Beach yet available.

I was told 4/5 months in June 2019 for the Green Contract - Let C ?
I asked my lawyer not to get my normal contract stamped by the court yet, and wait until I obtain the Green contract in few months - Again Let C !

Let us know when you get it.

Cool

Hi S.Adjem,
I have found more info for you RE: GREEN CONTRACT - see below:

Green Contract
This is the full registration process where the property is registered under your name, this can only be carried once a development has been completed and the developer has registered the land (normally the land is only on an allocation agreement or sales contract).   Recently Egypt capped the total payable under the 3% registration fee rule at EGP2,000 (approx £200), regardless of the purchase price of the property.  So registration is now less expensive than it used to be, you still have the lawyer fees on top as well though.  The process still takes a long time and can be between 18-24 months, as there is no computerised system in place yet.

The Pros and Cons between Signature Validity and Green Contract.
Under Egyptian Law No 230 of 1996, foreigners can buy a maximum of two pieces of real estate, which cannot exceed 4,000m2.  The properties only become recognised after they have been fully registered (Green Contract) so just going through the Signature Validity process allows more properties to be purchased.  Also, when a property is registered it can't officially be sold for 5 years, these laws are under review as it is an archaic law.  Therefore although the Green Contract gives significantly more security to the ownership of the property, it does have a lot of restrictions, hence why more foreign buyers go for the Signature Validity.  With the Signature Validity you can buy as many properties as you like and sell/rent out as you wish.
I hope this helps,
Rizz

How is everyone in Turtles Beach? Is it a good location? Has the Green contract been sorted out. I am planning to come out after xmas to buy a small place in Hurghada or find a long term rental. I would welcome some advice on which complexes are good. I would like one with a private beach in Alhaaya I think. However is the area still a big construction site with loads of rubbish.

Hi Elainej,

I am not sure about the green contract at Turtle Beach, but the prices for the apartments have gone sky high. Please come and have look before making any distance choices and buy without any knowledge of the place and area around.

I am not trying to put you or anyone off, but end of the day there are many circumstances we need to look into before giving hard earned money away. Hurghada is the best place to live or stay in Egypt but many people have many other circumstances and likes and dislikes.

Good luck!

NB: see you in Feb or March if your coming over.

Rizz

@elainej

Try to search Google about Storia Del Mare , it's in center of hurghada direct on the sea with installment 3/4/ 5 years based on down payment,  side by side Hilton plaza , I'm going to visit after tomorrow to decide weather to buy one unit there or somewhere else, have a great day

Hi we have just purchaSed a 2 bed appartment in fanadir

and we move out permanently in jan

i  know that there are many more for sale there

we looked at Turtles bay and thought how expensive  they were

the other one which i liked was Oasis resort but on other side of the road

hope you find this usefull