Hello/salam Im new here hope to make friends

hi i go by the name layla.. i would love to meet some friends in hurghada that can speak english and go out with as friends. i have no friends here.

Hi. I'm in England and not due back for a few months. Sorry. If I wanted to make new friends, I'd go to the hotels for coffee/drinks and ask the staff wher Americans hang out.

hi layla

welocme in egypt

i will fly soon to egypt and i will be in hurgahda for two weeks so may i ask how we can meet each other and may i ask where u work and etc..

once again welcome to Hurgahda

regards

EB

hiiiiiiiiiiiii,,,
im Amr from Egypt working in Cairo and Hurghada too
it is my pleasure to have more friends all over the world
looking forward to hearing from u soon

Hi there
I currently live in Cairo. Was living in Hurghada for the past year, anyway, I was just wondering :), what made you decide to live in Egypt, and if its not to personal, what kind of job are you doing now :).
Take care and if in any time soon I'll be visiting Hurghada I'll let you know :)
byebye

sup im yehia living in Kuwait but coming to Hurghada soon so if u like i will be there respect

Hi layla,

I'm always open to making new friends! feel free to contact me :)

hello layla,
how is it going ?
if u need any help i will i will be in hurghada in 2 days going to luxor then aswan ..some fun ...if u wanna join
best regards

Hi,

Feel free to contact me.

Hi Layla,

How are you, hope to be fine and have a lot of friends, aim planning to visit Hurghada in the late this month, are you still there, if yes so you can be my guide during this visit.

hi layla

i will visit hurgada 15 june in hilton long beach , hope to meet u
my mail is : ( [email protected] )

hey layla i will visit Hurghada soon may be in 4 july..would be nice to meet u there :)

hi layla welcome,im open to making new friends in hurghada live here now 3 years feel free to contact me if you would like...

Do you know that the topic starter didn't write anything on the forum since: 2010-07-19??

It looks like you are a little bit desperate!

omg are ppl so desperate to get new friends that they have to ask for it on internet i mean come on, on all my trips i traveled to i never knew anyone but learned to know from real life

hi layla13
iam man 28 years old live and work in hurghada
it is pleasure to meet you ,what is ur opinion ?
if you would like you can reach me
0122 40 80915

hey all im in for hangouts and chilling :)

Dear Ms. LAYLA,

I have just read about you in the Forum and I thought about emailing you this message to introduce myself with the objective of including you in my network and the wish to become a frined.

I have just come back to Egypt after spending 20 years in Australia. I am looking for new friends with whom I could share with them the beauty of this part of Egypt

Hopt to get a reply from you soon.

Regards,
Ahmad

Geely wrote:

Do you know that the topic starter didn't write anything on the forum since: 2010-07-19??

It looks like you are a little bit desperate!