Meet people in Hurghada

Currently i am travelling to Hurghada from Cairo by my car having some business.
Was thinking to meet nice people there after i finish my work at evening times.

no nice people in hurghada :)

:rolleyes:
not all bad

I don't want to hurt you with my words,
but if you agree that you are nice in that case you are not from hurghada  "visitor".

I have been in Hurghada 4 months now and the repetition about Egyptian from Egyptian either foreigner is 100 % bad

There are some very bad people here and I have unfortunately been the victim of one of them. However there are also some amazing people here. I have some wonderful Egyptian friends that are genuine, caring and honest... it makes up for the bad ones

may I ask you what happened to you ?

Honestly, i do agree with you Tigelily. When i go to Hurghada, i see some people that i can easly understand from their look what they are. And i try to avoide such style of people.
At the same time, i do believe there are good people and i had nice times with some friends in the past but they are not in Hurghada any more :(

the bad people always exist every where, but it depends on who are you and what do you search for in people, and by the same way there is many decent and amazing people ready to make any thing to make their friends happy and pleasant specially in Egypt more than any country in the whole world .....

you are so right Samir. I have an Egyptian 'brother' in Cairo and I have a 'family' here in Hurghada. Being loved and treated with respect here and being made to feel welcome has been worth more to me than the money that what stolen from me.
My experience here is 'priceless' and continues to make me love this country and the people.

thanks tigerlily, you know according to ,my work nature to be involved with foreigners from world wide, honestly i hear an amazing and unique expressions and comments about the Egyptians and the exciting nature , and they keep always saying that they were n `t ever imagine that kind of good people and kindness in human on the earth, talks about the warm feelings and hospitality of them ....most of people that whom didn`t come or visit Egypt they always judge superficially....depends on other`s bad experience or the press and tv and news papers ...and dirty politics

again :)
I am planning to have a trip to Hurghada shortly ...

I agree with Samir and Tiger Lily. Egyptians are a friendly, warm, and humorous people. Isn't it true that in tourist resorts everywhere there will always be an element ready to take full, possibly expensive, advantage of you? I have a tale that highlights my experiences in Hurghada: I left my purse in the taxi that took me to the hairdresser. When I discovered the loss, I called my Egyptian husband who agreed to collect me and pay my bill. But before he arrived, the taxi returned with my purse!  The driver protested but was persuaded to accept a % of the value of its contents. When the same thing happened to me in London, I never saw the wallet again.
I first visited Egypt many years ago, stayed in Cairo with Egyptians and was 'bitten'. I think Egypt is a wonderful country and I would love the Egyptian people to know how much support they have in the hearts of people in UK, Canada, US, Greece etc.

Thanks Lavalla,,
I also been in UK many times, i really liked people over there ...
They are very open to easy to have friendship with them.

hey guys,i know the post is a bit old but actually i am going to hurghada tomorrow (Thursday) and staying there for 3 days,will be interesting to meet with some expats,visitors or locals!

Tigerlily3103 wrote:

There are some very bad people here and I have unfortunately been the victim of one of them. However there are also some amazing people here. I have some wonderful Egyptian friends that are genuine, caring and honest... it makes up for the bad ones

you are right