St Edwards school

Hello there
We are planing to move to Malta this summer with our 3 children. I have emailed all of the private schools and nobody seems have any space. The first school who could fit 2 out of 3 kids was St Edwards school - which is a boys school as I understand. Does anybody have any experience with this school ? Thank you Natasha

Hello Natasha,
Did you end up going to St Edwards?  We are in a very similar situation just now and i would love to hear feedback...

Hello
Yes and no really ! We have a place in st Edwards for the boys but also got all 3 of them to Chiswick school st Martin college .now it's a decision time and will be based on house location.more likely we will send them all to the one school witch is Chiswick .but I do love St Edwards so much ! It's brilliant school and the staff is just great !

thanks, Anastasiya .. they have space for one of the boys in Chiswick, and the other kids would be top of the waiting list, but we then still have to wait until someone leaves for the eldest to get in ...  i find it so difficult to figure it out from a distance, though...

Yes I agree .thus is why I was flying back in forward to get the places .i think they are sick of me now lol .when are moving to Malta ?