Newark school in Malta

Good day does anyone have any feedback on the Newark school in Malta?  What their experience has been and so on?

I would also love some feedback on Newark as my little girl might start there next year!

Cazzie82 wrote:

I would also love some feedback on Newark as my little girl might start there next year!

If you look across the top of the page you may find this topic has been discussed before and therefore find the information you need.

Most people who are considering this school do not find old posts helpful as parents know every school year is different. The teachers change, the kids may change/be replaced and the world around the school changes. It all changes the experience. What once was a good school can now be an excellent one and vice versa.

I am considering Newark but can`t find fresh info on the school. What is said about the school in 2011 doesn`t really matter today. For the same reason we don`t buy old papers either.

There's no need to be sarcastic, the only reason I mentioned about previous posts  is because  some people are not always aware of them and the same question can be asked over and over again, when you have been on the forum more you will see this happen.