Studying in Egypt

Hello everyone,

Would you recommend studying abroad in Egypt?

Every year, 4 million young people from all over the world choose to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year. Would you encourage them to come and study in Egypt?

In your opinion, what are the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country/area? Are these free of charge? If not, are tuition fees expensive? Are there many foreign students enrolled in these schools/colleges/universities? What is the main language of instruction at the university?

Thank you in advance for sharing!
Priscilla

hi,
these are some good universities like Cairo University, Al-Azhar University. for more details, you can contact me at me WhatsApp number xxxx
and also you can contact me on skype. rajpoot.saeed

best regards

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If your going to study in Egypt I would recommend Cairo. The other Cities have very little capable staff to teach beyond using X for your name and literacy is zero.

If you are in Arabic medium then off course Egypt is the good place for study. For recommending of university or college its better to contact with consular of Egypt on origin. In consulate there are always quota available for foreign students admissions. So consulate is the best place for information.

I don't recommend studying in Egypt, you've chosen the worst place ever on earth to have your studies from, if you would do that you will probably waste a year of your life for free.

And a load of money too!

Al Azhar and other universities are good. But people to be careful in Egypt, too many liars and conmen in Egypt. We receive so many bad reports of people being conned every year. Nice place but be very careful.

Definitely No No No!  Egypt is so far behind the rest of the world! It would be a waste of money. The experience in how the country runs might just might, give them some insight. But for sure they would soon realise that this is one of the worlds laziest, ignorant and backward country in this century

Studying in Egypt:

Thank you for reaching out for opinion.

Education is an exceptionally outstanding in Egypt for several reasons; first, as we all know, Egypt has a wealth of civilization dating thousands of years back, this has brought education naturally from around the world, including top scholars in almost all areas of education.

Secondly, the openness of Egypt as a tourist friendly country, helped in facilitating educational activities of leading nations thru official representation (e.g.the British Councilhttp://www.britishcouncil.org.eg/en).

Thirdly, the availability of opinions for education enrolment programs, are offering variety of universities and colleges across all sectors, and starting from completely free education facility, to the most expensive and prestigious organization.

The short answer is; yes education in Egypt is an excellent idea.

Best of luck on your career.

Cairo University is the best on ranking ranking websites such as (QS, THE , ..etc ).it is about in (450-500) you can check it yourself
My advice as a MSc. holder and academic researcher ; if you want to invest in education Egypt is not the right place.
Good luck

Egypt is the taiger of middle east.
That is all, £

There is a fierce competition between Egypt, the Emirates and Saudi Arabia to lead the game as a regional hub in terms of teaching.

Who leads the game?

And can we follow studies in English?

AUC (American University in Cairo), GUC (German University in Cairo) and Cairo University are the leaders