Schools in Egypt

Hi
We are considering relocating to Egypt. My children are 12 and 14 years old. Which Schools are most popular with the Expats?

If you are American, CAC, Cairo American College (K-12) in Maadi is very popular with the American ex-pats.  It is not cheap though.  If you are British, BISC (British International School of Cairo) is equally popular within the British community.

Hi,
It depends on location and district selected.
It is easy to find suitable school according to your needs and kind of education required.
IMIG

The Cairo American College is probably the best. The British School and Cairo English School also have really good reputations. Any of the International Schools are the next best alternative.

hi all im mr khaled teacher of math i teach pvt math lessons

International schools in Cairo are distributed manily among those three areas: New Cairo, has the most share, 6th of October and Maadi. All international schools though are quiet expensive starts from $ 4500 for Kgs and up. I have a list of Schools in New cairo and Maadi that I can sent you, if you want. I work as a Property Manager in a newly establish apartment complex in Katameya area, New cairo, I can help you with accomodation as well if needed.

The best school for your children is an international one nearby the location where you stay!
Really it is awful for a child to wake up very early to reach classes, and consider that he/ she goes at school for a hard effort, so it is important to be rest enough. Most of students complain about this problem, that  s why I say!
All International Schools are very good, they have good staff, the learning is serious here, and students are carefully taught and supervised!
Good luck!