Learning Arabic

Could you pls advise the best courses teaching arabic ? How long do you think it may take if I take intensively ?
Tnx in advance.

I've heard good stuff about the "Fajr" center for arabic, I know a few ppl who came for summer and took intensive courses there.
fajr.com/contactUs.asp

Fajr is a good school. They give you the best value for your money. They have 3 branches. The one in nasr city is the best and it also happens to be the cheapest.

i can help  you in learning Arabic , if you speak English or German , this is exchange languages , thanks 0164446571

Hi,

I'm taking private lessons at Drayah Language school in Dokki - drayah.com

I've only just started, but my initial impression is that they are a well run school. They've been very accommodating to my work schedule and a bunch of people I know are taking classes there. They reply to emails consistently and timely re: questions about classes. They have evening and daytime classes. I work during the week so they put together a private tutorial for me (though I really wanted to be part of a class as I prefer to learn in a social environment). Depending on where in the city your are I'd recommend Drayah (close to Cairo U).

Thank You very much guys !

if u dont mind language exchange u can contact me

my english level is v gd