Beach resorts entry for 1st Jan-VERY IMP, please help!!!

Yesterday was kind of the pre anniversary thing and we went to Bhadur resort first and the only people swimming were men and kids, women were in abayas!
   I wanted to hit the beach, sp we keft that place and looked for others, we checked out silver sands, dream  beach resort(was closed), sheraton resort, Reem riviera resort, La fontaine resort, Fal beach resort and none of those let us in, they all said it was for members only!
For our pre anniversary, all we did was drive to all the damn beach resorts in this damn city and wasted half the day like that and went home!😢
Our first anniversary is on 1st Jan, two things we're celebrating and I wanna ask if there is any one here who is a member of any resort who would help us get it tomorrow, just for a day paas, I would be eternally great full.
Please no bogus replies.

Makarem plum beach 0506367696 north Aubher
Durrah Arous hotel beach 920008211 ext 2723 - 2729

al qatan village resort shoaiba. it is 87 kms from jeddah.  you can swim without abaya and enjoy the moment without any hassle.

I can't find a map or phone number or any other info for that al qatan resort...!

@tennisjeddah Cannot find a map for makarem plum beach? Is it makarem al nakheel? Or a different one? Cz that's what's showing in the google results and we went there yesterday and they didn't allow us to enter.😕 Could you give me a map or something?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Qatan … 9354?hl=en

القطان بالشعيبة 24923, Saudi Arabia
+966 55 666 0214

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/uv?hl=ar … m2!1m1!1e1

Makarem Alnnakeel village

http://h.priceline.com/hotel/sa/makarim … t_holder_1

al QATAN  it is very poor

it is not classy compare to others but at least all your family will enjoy esp ladies can remove their abaya's and wear their suit. lol :)

shaguftakhan14 wrote:

Yesterday was kind of the pre anniversary thing and we went to Bhadur resort first and the only people swimming were men and kids, women were in abayas!
   I wanted to hit the beach, sp we keft that place and looked for others, we checked out silver sands, dream  beach resort(was closed), sheraton resort, Reem riviera resort, La fontaine resort, Fal beach resort and none of those let us in, they all said it was for members only!
For our pre anniversary, all we did was drive to all the damn beach resorts in this damn city and wasted half the day like that and went home!😢
Our first anniversary is on 1st Jan, two things we're celebrating and I wanna ask if there is any one here who is a member of any resort who would help us get it tomorrow, just for a day paas, I would be eternally great full.
Please no bogus replies.

Not true, some of these beach resorts have day passes.

Anyhow, thought u had it all figured out. Try to book a chalet or villa through Makarem Nakheel or Durrat via booking.com and that's one way you can get in, not sure if the women swim here.

If all fails, just take it easy on the anniversary, I don't understand the fuss of being at the beach when you're facing such issues.

You can try the following restaurants:
1) Segala - obhur they have a decent rooftop overlooking the waterfront with Yachts
2) Something in Hilton - forgot the name
3) Sail Island
4) Belajio Resort

or simply just walk on corniche.

These are all mediocre and I know you want your 1st anniversary to be grand, but don't fall into the hype, I know people who couldn't even celebrate their 1st anniversary the way they wanted but their 2nd, 3rd and so on were the ones to remember.

Good luck .

All the above Infos are very useful plus don't go there on weekend .

Weekend is only for member.

Wish you the best 1st anniversary and many more ahead

Oh, I'll inbox you one of place that you can enter on weekend . Check your inbox.

Thank you so much people!!!
@hamudi I actually had it figured out, found out today that on weekends these places allow only members, and most of them discriminate against Indians m, and I am one...so. Thanks for the info though.😊
@otherthentheother You are a life saver really!!!
@tennisjeddah @ravidJ thank you guys, will definitely check it out. 😊

You should bring Hamudi , he will pass the resort guard with British Canada Indian accent

that two beachs allow entrance all days of week not need be a mmebers