Jet Ski's in Jeddah

Hi there everyone!

My buddies and i would like to hire jet ski's one weekend in Jeddah, there will be about 4-8 of us.

Is there any reputable companies that you would recommend?

thanks!

Maybe get in contact with Red Sea Divers to see if they recommend any particular companies

Private owners put jet ski's on rent, don't know companies provide this service.

Coral Beach I've been there..  :top:

I will ask my friend!

Whats the price for jet skiing per person?

There are Boat Houses in South Obhur which rent Jet Ski's per hour for 500 SR to 600 SR !

can woman jet ski?
Moved from scotland working here and need some things to do... can anyone advise?

UzyA07 wrote:

can woman jet ski?
Moved from scotland working here and need some things to do... can anyone advise?

Yes you can

@UzyA07: There is Durrat Al-Arous Resorts in North Obhur from where you can hire a Jetski and drive !

Woman can ride but Durrat Alarous is far away and mostly expensive, SR. 500 for 1 hour ride and SR. 1,000 deposited as insurance.
If your purpose is only to take a ride of Jet Ski, you can hire from North Obhur after Marsi Alahlam, or from one of the resorts opposite to Batarjee Medical college.

rates are same in North Obhur Resorts 500 to 600 SR per hour but women cannot drive it if hire from there !

Of course  you can 😄

whats it mean to hire a jet ski? is that like renting one?

@rareshine: Yes renting on hourly basis ! charge mentioned above is for an hour drive ! almost ten times expensive then dubai !

Hi, looking to see what's at Obhur maybe some water sports,

Any recent recommendations?

There are so many Boat houses @Obhur you can go and make a survey there, There are speed boats starting from 300 SR per hour which be a 6 or 8 seater. Its good for a group of friends. There are even normal boats starting from 200 SR also good for group of friends.

in Durrat Alarous and  north Obhuher