Dirt bike and/or 4 wheeler

This may sound sophomoric but being as KSA is a dry, (not-completely) but desert country are there any good places to ride dirt bikes or 4-wheelers around Jeddah?  Any clubs, etc....

I'm torn between dirt bikes or jet skis and am leaning towards wheels....

Thoughts,

Rigger

Try Jeddah jeepers... Nomad.com , InterNations of Jeddah...

pajaroflor wrote:

Try Jeddah jeepers... Nomad.com , InterNations of Jeddah...

Will do.  Thanks!

R

Well it is advisable to keep your feet on land rather then on water  :lol:
but jet skis  have always appeared to be very charming for me.  :kiss:

"hi! actually, most of the resorts in Obhur area (Northern part of Jeddah, around 15-20 minutes drive from international airport) have outdoor pools, and a piece of private beach,

been to one resort, its Reem Riviera, it is less extravagant than the neighbor resorts, for about 1800 riyals 24 hour stay in a villa, 2 rooms, kitchen, living room. There is an outdoor pool and they have jet skis for rent, around 500 riyals for the jet ski.

they have a short beach strip, because the beach is fenced between resorts, but you can wear the usual swim clothes (swim suit for your wife)" ,
well the above are the words of jericho_expat ,you can contact him for further info.
and about the 4-wheel drives around jeddah ,no ideas

Thanks, DJ.  Good info about the beach and jet skis.

For 4 wheelers I'm talking about ATV's - not 4x4 trucks or SUVs.  To me, much more fun!!

What the problem? You can rent ATV per hour any time in Bahra and ride over sand dunes - you will be dirty enough from sand and sweat.
And if you like real mud - you can rent ATV for longer time in Eastern Tahlia street and go to the very North end of North Obhur - during winter months it gets into wet salty-muddy plains.

Thanks, WW!

That's the info I was looking for!

I may have to take advantage of riding in both times of the year and types of weather! 

Rigger