Massage in Jeddah

Hello All... As I am new to Jeddah, I'd like to get someone's opinion on a good place for massage in Jeddah. I have gone to a couple of places and had a guy come over to my place, but they were all very bad experiences. I am looking for something more of a Thai massage with strength in it. Thanks for all the help. :)

DC_Guy_Jeddah wrote:

Hello All... As I am new to Jeddah, I'd like to get someone's opinion on a good place for massage in Jeddah. I have gone to a couple of places and had a guy come over to my place, but they were all very bad experiences. I am looking for something more of a Thai massage with strength in it. Thanks for all the help. :)

Hi,
I am not, but I can give you one guy.He is an expert one.I think he could serve you more than you need.
I think you have to indicate your address so I can simply refer you one .And in the event that if your in case accessible by him.For the reason that I can not put his contact number displayed for the sake of his security.I mean we are also in Jeddah but you are in which part..somewhere?He is a  guy who will rendered by home service.
Thank you,,
Daniel..Jeddah.

Hi Daniel

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : advertising your services is not allowed on the forum - please register in the business directory, thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello twixystar,

Your posting has been removed because you posted private / contact information in the open forum. This is not permitted, nor is it a safe practice anywhere in the internet.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

danieldelin wrote:
DC_Guy_Jeddah wrote:

Hi,
I am not, but I can give you one guy.He is an expert one.I think he could serve you more than you need.
I think you have to indicate your address so I can simply refer you one .And in the event that if your in case accessible by him.For the reason that I can not put his contact number displayed for the sake of his security.I mean we are also in Jeddah but you are in which part..somewhere?He is a  guy who will rendered by home service.
Thank you,,
Daniel..Jeddah.

kindly add me and contact me directly.
Thanks

Hi
Do you do a message if yes. Please reply. Thanks

Massage is the trending topic on EB.

Seriously guys, why don't u try "care for men" not sure about Rio, but we have them here in Jeddah, they offer massage services, or like my every other post in massage thread. Go to Thailand!!

Anyone can do massage for me? Im looking for filipino guy or girl. ***

Hello

For all those proposing massage services, please drop advert in the Classifieds section and register your services in the Business Directory please.

We prefer avoid massage topics on the forum as there are many controversies regarding massage topics.

Regards
Kenjee

-Topic Closed

Closed