Volleyball for girls in jeddah

Does anyone here knows where women can play volleyball?

hi, its great to know that you like to play volleyball too! anyone here can also reply who  likes to play volleyball..then we can check for places like some guy who posted here before. he mentioned there the place where we can play volleyball (but he's no longer active since 2013 i think. u can pm me ur number then lets see if some other girls also plays there. ill also pm u my number. :)

Hi

We have group who play in khaldia , jeddah , enteramce for 15 SR, we play every mon wed, sometime motconpleted so we cancel

Let me know if you are interested

what time do you usually play on monday? Hope you can play on fridays as well. I really want to join. 😎

Hello

We play at 8pm to 10:30pm , some times we cancel due to not enough players , we don't play on Friday, but we can suggest it in group and see who is interested , let us see

That would be great. Kindly inform me for your next game. Thank you so much for the info

Dear

Please send ur whatsup no so I add you in group then u will be updated

Is this active still? Do you accept players who have basic volleyball skills?:)) id like to  join in!

Old thread and says girls only, but meh, no harm.

Do you accept a guy with a good serve but bad blocker :)?

Yes dear

Still active

Please let me know ur mobile no to add you to group

BR

I would love to find a place to play volleyball. Is it still an active group?

Yes it is active one , u r welcome
Please send ur whatsup no to send more details
BR

My no ***
Ameen
Yes we have mix group
BR

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, if you're still active please add me to your group.

me 2 please

Just seeing this!  Please also add me into the fold if you are still active?

Also interested in basically any other team or league sports.... soccer/football, kickball, paddleball, bocceball, badminton, etc. 

Thanks!

If u do coed games, please add me to the list ;)

Does anyone know volleyball teams or groups for women in Jeddah ? Pls let me know

wajdff wrote:

Hi, if you're still active please add me to your group.

Is it still active :)?

Still active :)?

Still active please add me 

@Ghina 1 any volley ball games in town for females 

@mso5 are u still active

@musshy24 are you still active ?

@mirrorball  did a join any  group?

@mso5 is it still active

Hello Tahani AlHazari,

I don't. think so but you can still drop an advert in the Sport partners in Jeddah section of the website to find other players.

All the best,

Bhavna

@mso5 hello is there a female only group