Any private beach in Jeddah for women?

Hey everyone! I'm having a difficult time looking for a private beach for women where I could chill and relax. Can anyone please recommend me a good place? Thanks.

Hi djness and welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope that other members will help you soon.

Good luck,
Harmonie. ;)

hi djness - there r some beaches in north obhur where u can go n chillax.) have fun

there are a lot in jeddah .

regards

try silver sands beach.. thats where i / we go... or durrat al arus :0)

For fun & relaxe palm beach is the best
I go there for diving

Fall, Ballad beach, Silver sands, and a bunch of others. there are TONS

Freshlikesushi wrote:

he said it right:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i spent every single weekend of my time in jeddah on the beach diving. best part about it

Sawadeekhap! North obhur is your destination. Loads of private beaches on north obhur. Al Makarem Resort is one where I used to go with family frequently. You can also get contact details on the internet for the list of private beaches located on Obhur. Pm me if you can't find them.

Hi,
Anyone have any idea how much does it cost?

Hiya everyone I am new to this site and am moving to sa jeddah in June. does anyone have advice on activities to do on days off and will i be able to travel alone/or with my female coleage? I am very excited about my move to Jeddah but also a bit nervous. Any advice on moving to Jeddah would be very gratful. Thanks

Rhe wrote:

Hiya everyone I am new to this site and am moving to sa jeddah in June. does anyone have advice on activities to do on days off and will i be able to travel alone/or with my female coleage? I am very excited about my move to Jeddah but also a bit nervous. Any advice on moving to Jeddah would be very gratful. Thanks

As for traveling, for me, I find it easier, more interesting, the same cost and so much less restrictive just to leave the country.  I've been to Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Greece, and Dubai.  This is a good base for traveling around the ME but don't expect to get any super plane fare specials like we do in the US and UK :)

Thanks allicat, good advice, is there any sports clubs for women at all?
Rhe

Freshlikesushi wrote:

all these are for women only???? :blink:

bump

Does anyone have the contact number of silver sands?

here in jeddah theres a lot!
i would recommend you Coral Beach, and
Durat. I've been there! its a nice place to let your stress go..

LaPlaj (sp?) and Silver Sands are my recommendations.

La Plaj is a bit swankier (nicer) than S.S., but both are nice and full of families, kids, women (swimsuits) = no problem. 

La Plaj has a fitness room, kiddy pool, fuller sized pool, restaurant, shisha, outdoor seating, snorkeling/diving facilities, sand volleyball, massage and more!

S.S. has a nice restaurant, loads of options for seating.

Both places have kayaks, dive gear and even bungalows available for rent.

Prices vary as to nationality and who you know, unfortunately.

If you have your own transportation, it might be worth it to spend a morning in N Obhur,...checking Main gates....price comparing and so on.

Best of luck and happy beachin'  ;)

Hello
Is it possible to have a list of those beach clubs? And also de we need to subscribe for a membership or can we just pay the entrance fee for a day?  Do we need also to reserve before? Will be moving in jeddah within 2 month, and might spend a hall summer with my daughter there as my husband will be working. The beach can be a nice place to spend some time. :D
Thanks a lot for your help  :top:

Silver Sands you can pay per day. La Plage you have to buy passes (can get books of 10).....if you are in a compound they may automatically have arrangements with one of the beaches. But if you read this whole thread a number of beaches are mentioned.

The 2 I listed are very western.

Thanks a lot, I didn't know that some compounds have arrangements with some beaches. That can be great  :top:  do u have any compounds name with this type of arrangement? We are still looking for a nice place to live. My husband is already in Jeddah and start to work, we will join by the end of June and he is still looking for a compound. Thanks for any help or information :-)

I know Al Khalidiya compound gives vouchers to residents for Silver Sands and La Plage.

Most of the bigger western compounds do have the arrangments. I am not sure of the smaller compounds. As for compounds search through the Jeddah blog as there has been numerous threads & at least one gave a list of them with phone numbers

Hi stressedmom > I removed all the off topic comments from this thread. We have re placed the phone number on your post. To avoid any confusion, it would be good to give details and not putting only a phone number.  ;)  Well, we thank everyone for their contribution here.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic - Please participate only in answer to the initial post.

In obhur area theres a lot of private beaches there...if you are an arab try the sheraton in obhur..or try to search the al qatan beach in al shoaiba..we will go there this comming eid...

what does gold gym have to do with private beaches

jeddahsb wrote:

***off topic

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : off topic + avoid putting contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

SILVER SAND SHERATON , more beaches in north jeddah
more activities surf , diving , windsurfing , kitesurfing

La Plage,
Silver Sands,
Sheraton Beach resort,
Al Nakheel,
Durrat Al Arouse,
the good thing with a majority of these places is that theirs no Saudis allowed.

madeinhapiness wrote:

the good thing with a majority of these places is that theirs no Saudis allowed.

hahahahahahahahahahah joke of the day...

hamudi wrote:
madeinhapiness wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahah joke of the day...

I wonder where do people come to this conclusion, it isn't the first I heard someone say this

I came to this conclusion because I took my Saudi mates girls and guys to the beach and the guy behind reception said no saudis are allowed in. So I went the following week on my own ;-)

silver sand

madeinhapiness wrote:

I came to this conclusion because I took my Saudi mates girls and guys to the beach and the guy behind reception said no saudis are allowed in. So I went the following week on my own ;-)

Hahahaha hahahahahaha
Back2back

Joke of the day x2

Keep it coming buddy

madeinhapiness wrote:

hahahahah he took saudis hahahaha oh man, u can be anything you wanna be on the internet

I have idea of many beached I could be able to provide detail through email

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security + please share all information on the forum itself

Tahir why not provide it on here, it can not be that difficult