Holiday pay entitlement

Dear Mr. Sumitran
Greetings!!!

Expat.com is very helpful for the people who are new and to know the important information and procedures.

One of my friend is terminated from the job with a 1 month notice period. She worked in that company for 6 and half month including notice period.

Now her doubt is will she get the  15 days of holiday pay money as she completed 6 months.

Can anyone help me to get this information as early as possible as its very urgent.

Thanks and Regards
Rocky

Hi rockyvictory,

What are the exit clauses as mentioned in your friend's employment contract ?

The company would go by what has been offered and agreed prior between the employer and the employee.

As per the contract the employer can terminate even after 3 months of probation period with 1 month notice period.

But dint mention about the any compensation details.

If the employee terminates before 1 year then need to pay all the expenses is mentioned clearly in the contract but if the employer terminates to an employee side that compensation or benefits is not mentioned.

Dear Mr. Sumitran

I really appreciate your prompt reply. Kindly help me to get this information so that i can make my friend clear.

Best Regards
Rocky

Hi rockyvictory,

In this case, since nothing is in paper, the employer would get to call the shots.

Dear Mr. Sumitran

Thank you so much for your time and help.

First she should wait until the final settlement amount comes because she cant decide whether the employer going to pay the benefit etc., or not.

I will definitely update you the result.

Thank you once again.

Best Regards
Rocky