Looking for a Creole teacher (West)

Hi, I have been in Mauritius for 3 months now. I only have Mauritian friends here and I've noticed that, even though they do know how to speak English quite well, they prefer to converse in French or Creole. That's why I am looking for someone who would be willing to teach me the local language.
I do already know the basics of Creole but I am still not able to pronounce many words properly and I find it difficult to understand what people are saying even if they are saying a word that I (supposedly) know.
Anyway, I live in Flic en Flac and if anyone Creole-speaking wishes to help me, that would be great. Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Your ad is in the Language classes in Mauritius section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Could I jump in here & say would love to join the group as well?

You let me know when you available & the cost it would also be my daughter

I would love to learn some Creole although I speak French.  Can come to Flic en Flac as I live in Black River but as I work in Ebene the time might not be right.

Hello everyone,

Concerning language classes, be it creole, english, spanish etc... please refer to the appropriate section by dropping a "looking for" advert.

- Language classes in Mauritius.

@ Pascal2vo, solicitation of new customers and promotion of your own services is strictly forbidden on the forum. You have an advert in the proper section, members will surely get in touch.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed