Balinese massage

Is there any good massage place in near flic en flac?[left]

Hi

As far as I know, the nearest place you can get a Balinese massage is in Arsenal, which is in the North of the island.

ohh thats far. any idea how much it will cost for the massage?

actually i am just looking for a "good" massage,  it doesn't have to be balinese.

Hi

No idea about the cost so I suggest you put balinese massage in Mauritius into the Google search engine.

As for massages near Flic, well I remember seeing some flyers for someone who does massages. The flyers were at the Vanilla Bean coffee shop in Black River but I can't remember when I saw the flyers. Vanilla Bean is located on the right hand side just before you leave Black River. It's a good coffee shop with good food.

Kirinyaga wrote:

Hi

No idea about the cost so I suggest you put balinese massage in Mauritius into the Google search engine.

As for massages near Flic, well I remember seeing some flyers for someone who does massages. The flyers were at the Vanilla Bean coffee shop in Black River but I can't remember when I saw the flyers. Vanilla Bean is located on the left hand side just before you leave Black River. It's a good coffee shop with good food.

ahh thanks for that  :) you gave me two recommendation, a massage place and a good coffee shop.

:)

Hi
No worries, as you see I made a mistake in the previous posting - Vanilla Bean is on the right hand side and not the left handside as you leave Black River.

Hope you find somewhere to have a massage and enjoy Vanilla Bean.
:)

thanks!

Been told local Spa Viva in QBornes is one of the better ones. Number's 4678907. And there's another massage centre located close to it, either front or back road I forget.

Thanks!

Hi,
The lady who does massages at the Vanilla Bean is called Livia.
Her telephone number is;+230 970 8774

She does quite a few different types of massage, but say for Swedish Relaxation massage the cost would be 600 Rs for 70 mins

My daughter recently had a massage there, that's why I have her leaflet. My daughter said she was very good.

Also the Vanilla Bean does excellent lunches and is a very popular place , but easy to miss, if you need directions pls ask :)

Oh cool! Can u give me the direction? Thatsncheapnas well,the massage I have seen here cost around 700 - 900. :)

Hi,
I am not too good at giving directions but will do my best - if anyone else reading this can give better or add to the directions - please do :)

Coming from Flic en Flac to Tamarin:

Take the road to Tamarin
continue on through Tamarin, past the Pink Temple, past the Salt Flats, past London Way, keep going, then you come to a bend in the road, keep going, then you see on your left the entrance to the Gorge, keep going, past the building works and just before the Zebra crossing - on your right is 2 metal cage type gates, with a sign on saying Church, as you go through these gates you are in the car park for the Vanilla Bean - Viola!

Hope you can understand my directions :)

Sorry forgot to say; from Flic en Flac it is about 20 minutes at the most - from Pink Temple its about 7 mins. :)

ill have someone with me who is good with directions. :D and if i get lost ill ask around :D thanks lots!

Hey Guys,

yes there are a lot of massage places in Mauritius but at the end I rather pay a little bit more and get a massage I really enjoy.

For me balinese Massage in Arsenal in every penny worth. They had staff from Indonasia for training in MRU. I go as often as possible there. Can only recomed it and hope they will keep going on.

Greets

Harry

@harald.buchholzer hi do you have contact info

Hello Boombastic7186,

Please note that this is an old thread ... It's been years since this member last posted on the forum. Check on deals.mu you will find a contact. They are the same mantioned above at Arsenal.

Regards

Bhavna

@boombastic7186

Regarding?