Biryani indian style

hello all, if anyone like biryani then place an order for delicious home made biryani indian style.

Where and how can I get it? Location? Or home delivery available?

I would also like to get for a good taste.Pls share the details to take away .

thanks.

i think, given my limited experience with the website, that it would be better for u to place an ad in classifieds that you are a home-cooking chef working out of home, include a price-list, mobile number etc.

just a suggestion.

Hi legacy

thanks for the advice but cooking from home and selling is not legal in kuwait. but if you have any more suggestions, your welcome.

Thanks

hmm, i did not read that in the bylaws. i think you mean opening a restaurant without a licence from the ministry of health etc.

then again, tattoo artists are DEFINITELY not legal in kuwait. do you see what i am saying?

here is what i mean:

it is a common practice back home for students who are studying and living alone, to enlist the services of a house-wife who cooks for them on a monthly, or weekly basis (even housewives sometimes use these home-chefs shall we say?), you either supply the material, in which case you pay them a nominal monthly fee for providing a home cooked meal (the meals are frozen and placed in the fridge, to be defrosted and enjoyed later).

now, im not saying this is not legal, neither am i saying it is legal.

also, you have maids that knock on your door and ask u if u need cleaning. some people use them tho.

think of it as tuition.

alot of the transients in kuwait are bachelors, who lack the grace of a home-cooked meal, thereby subsiding on fatty foods that eventually lead them to an early grave.

what you are proposing, or what i am proposing, is in legal limbo. so long as you do not poison the food, i do not think you will be heckled by the law.

the world is a buyer-seller market, a free-market economy, if you want to cook for people who want to pay for the food, wheres the harm?

you just have to differentiate yourself from the many millions of indian/ pakistani/ bangladeshi eateries out there.

catch my drift?

as a fee for my advice, i would like a free sample :P

I love biryani :cool:

how much? and for how many persons?

actualy some small restuarents making its good than big restuarents.each person 1 biriyani enogh..

@legacy: you always have a good catch to say..
@moo: a good supporter..
@meagan: listen to the good contributor..

regards,
http://diarynigracia.blogspot.com/

Welcome to Expat-blog diarynigracia

heya meagan ,,,,,,,,,,,,all r supportive, then why dnt u put a offer for ur specuial byriani

Meagan if you are making indian biryani at home you can always [Moderated: Content have commercial aim]

That sounds so delicious,Wish I were there,I would have definitely been a regular customer...Its been AGES since I had a decent tasting Biryani...All the best Meagan :)

i drank a lot of water when i happen to eat the rajisthani style.

ace117 wrote:

Why, its too spicy ? :/

Yud wrote:
ace117 wrote:

Why, its too spicy ? :/

Man all indian foods are so spicy ,i do not like too much spicy food.

yeah damn spicy,i like arabic food.

Hi Meagan
Do you prepare different type of biryani (e.g Hyderabadi Kachi biryani,dum biryani etc) i would like to get more information about your menu and from where i can get.
if you are planning to do in professional way let me know i can guide you how u can do.
Have a nice day

regards

well i have not sold yet but even i cooked friends and relatives loved the Biryani. Kwt_K, tips are welcome for selling it professinally

Let me know whats your plan. are you plaaning to start your business in  food industry.i can help you how u can do it professionally i have expereince in this type of business.
we can discuss and find the best way for you
take care and have a nice day

Thanks will let you know

what profession you are working.may be you can also guide me and give me some ideas.
did you get the email which i sent you