Your best business development ideas in Angola

Hi everyone,

As a foreign entrepreneur, launching a business in Angola is a fantastic project and an exciting challenge. Some ideas are likely to succeed. Some others are promising but may not work as well as intended.

In your opinion, what kind of business or industry is likely to succeed in Angola? What kind of industry or service currently unavailable or underdeveloped in the country would meet local needs?

On the other hand, what are the most common business types foreign entrepreneurs would be eager to launch in the country but with very little chance of success?

Thank you for your insights.
Priscilla

The unquestionable best possible business is in food production by integrated methods. Aquaponics is one example. Not only are the returns very high, it is also the only sustainable way of farming. No enrichment of water bodies, no chemicals, antibiotics, pesticides or hormones no gmo's and uses much less water than any other method.

Dear Priscilla,
A pleasant day to you and to your collegues, and to all subscribers of  this famous site, the Expat.Blog.

For me, the best business development in Angola is a JUNK SHOP. A Junk shop is a place or a shop wherein every little things  have  monetary values, and at the same time, they can recycle those things.

Let me give an example.Those old and broken cars that i had seen, and no one cares about, if you put in junk shop, they will weigh it and will pay you.Another is the plastic bags or carton, or paper, instead of throwing it that created dirty roads and clogges, when put in junk shop, again, they will weigh and will pay you.Like in japan, everything have values when put in junk shop. They recycle everything.That way, it will create a better environment and a clean surroundings.