Radiographer wants to know if job is in demand

there hardly seems to be an request for such a professional

@Kramer.benita501

Hello and welcome !

i would suggest that you google for health clinics or hospitals and send them your candidacy.

You may also contact professionals under the Jobs in Angola section of the business directory to enquire.

All the best

Bhavna

@Kramer.benita501 contact me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@picaza picasa

hello and welcome !

Please share any info you have on the forum itself for the benefit of all members.

thank you

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Can you tell me in your hospitals in Luanda are there any demand for these professionals. ( Xray) technicians)

I would love to come and work in Angola for at least 12 months if I would get a job offer.

I , would relocate , I'm fluent in English.

I am a medical Radiographer by the way as you get so many categories in this field .

Please help me with some Hospital named within Luanda and the contact person

Regards

Benita Kramer

@Kramer.benita501

Hello, unfortunately, I don't know!

Try to contact professionals registered in the Business directory to enquire : Jobs in Angola

And feel free to create your CV in the Jobs offers in Angola section of the website.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna
Can you tell me in your hospitals in Luanda are there any demand for these professionals. ( Xray) technicians)
I would love to come and work in Angola for at least 12 months if I would get a job offer.
I , would relocate , I'm fluent in English.
I am a medical Radiographer by the way as you get so many categories in this field .
Please help me with some Hospital named within Luanda and the contact person
Regards
Benita Kramer

[email protected]

Try a good old Google search for hospital contact details and send them your CV.