Angola! What is like there?

Hi All,
I was just wondering what Angola is like now, any idea?
I am considering going there to see and probably develop something, can anybody offer some suggestions?
So I want to know Angolans as well as foreigners living in Angola.
Please share some thoughts.
Thanks,
Syl

I suggest  electronics headset speakers,like online and  within shop
like ebay or so.All should be good quality
Dan

Hi,
Thanks for info.
do you live in Angola. Are you an Angolan?
Kind regards,
Syl

I am Romanian living i Angola

Hi
Nice to hear that.
How long have you been in Angola?
What do you do there?
Syl

Over 1 year now.I am seaman working offshore, Angola and my wife working into oil service company in Luanda.I try myself to do same bussines,but totaly to made a company was ~10k$.they ask 3000$ tips to get papers faster than 2 years,but just in 2 weeks.

Hi,
I am an African. i live in China. I schooled here and I am working with Chinese company that deals on phoshate making acids and fertilisers.
Here we have very cheap electronics that can sell very well. I was even thinking of opening an electronic shops there. We can brand anything into any brand name. everything works here in China.
What do you suggest?
Syl

Hello

I am Indian IT Expat got offer of USD $5000 per month in luanda angola. Employeer told me that I need to take care about my Tax amount. Can u pls tell or calculate what will tax amount for above salary.. Accomodation, food, transport and basic medical, communication, will provide by company. If u could response quickly will appreciate.. I have 3 days to yes for offer..

cheers
Vk

I think is somewhere 5-14%,but no way that you have to pay Tax is company. or they have to give you detail about how much is it the tax.
Dan

Hello dantrinca

Thanks for ur reply..

Cheers
Vivekanand.