Mobile SIM card

Suggest me a better mobile SIM card

Just a tip, but you may want to, erm, word your posts as polite questions, rather than demands. People generally respond better to polite respectful questions. Also, you do not mention what you have, or what sort of things you are looking to do with it, so it's hard to say what is "better" for you.

Personally, I use Base, and find them to be pretty good. Without knowing a single thing about what you will do with your phone, I can't really say anything more than that.

contracts ive found r pretty expensive given for what u get if u paid 20 to 35 pounds here in Belgium is 55 euro and money for the phone  but the pay and go ones have offers

Well, for one thing, the pound is worth more than the euro, £35=€42. For another, I'm not sure where you got that price from, but there are plenty of companies to choose from, with all sorts of various plans for varying prices. I don't think that Base even offers plans for such a high price. The one my husband and I use is the "0" one, which is a "contract" but for no amount of money. You simply pay for the things you use each month. Which is perfect for us because we do not use our phones much at all. They offer a number of different ones though, of varying levels, and of course pre-pay options as well.

Yeah i think it was with base for a blackberry at the moment i only pay 20pounds a month for it he showed me all the different ones and cheapest simular contract was 55 it was in a store leuven near quick they just seemed quite high compared to the offers you get on the pay and go ones I think I looked at Mobstar or something simular to that for the pay and go sims

I just got a pay and go sim yestoday 15 euros with 15 euro credit and I get unlimited free txts and so much web time if i top up 15 euro and 300 txts and less webtime if I top up 10 thats with Mobistar