Irish Football team

Gaelic Football:

Declan Hayes setting up a Irish Football team which will train and play once a weekend. It's something new to do in the New Year.

The 1st Gaelic Football training is going ahead next Friday (Jan 14th) at 2.20pm (sharp) on the Kuwait University playing grounds at the Al Shuwaikh campus.

This will be just a simple get - together for any one who is interested with a light training, a efficient lesson on the rules of the game and a practice match to finish.

The goal is put together a team which will represent Kuwait in the Gaelic Football tournament in Dubai on the 4th & 5th March.

The competition is 9 a side with a squad of 12.

In case you are interested in joining the league. Contact Declan Hayes at [email protected]

Cheers,

i would like to join

hey moo email [email protected] and they will reply u with details :)

I did and he sent me all the details.
The game looks fun .It is a combination of different games like basketball and handball and football.

see ya'll there ;P

after participating in the sport, all i can say is:

i never felt quite as co-ordinated as a cross-eyed, half-blind, drunk, crippled, obese hippopotamus in my life!

there is soo much going on with this game, u just cant wrap your head around it! gotta love the Irish and their all-in-one sport.

will definately be heading out next friday!

Great! :)

I did not go .Guys did u enjoy?
Realy i wanna try this game.

i would like to join

you can join, come friday practice at kuwait university