New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Netherlands forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Netherlands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2016 continues below!

we feel you may be a good fit for business ownership.

I'm Salina, living here with my partner since two month ago.  life is good, I like the country and the people but still adjusting to the weather.  i consider myself as non dutch speaker and struggle with it.  will start the language class this week.  because of not a dutch speaker, i have difficulties to get a job although logistic industy has a lot to offer here. 

Hi everyone I am Kaye, 27  years old currently a permanent resident in Vancouver Canada, I am originally from Philippines. I am a registered nurse in Philippines. I worked as an ER and ICU nurse in Saudi Arabia, and now currently in procedure of continuing my career here in Vancouver but I have to go on a certain procedure. I want to know how to become a nurse in Netherlands. thank you and nice to meet ya'll.

Hi guys,

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I am 27 years old and I currently live in South Africa. I have wanted to move overseas for a very long time, and I am now finally in a position to make jump completely.

I currently work as a Graphic Designer, Web-Designer, Photographer, and Animator in South Africa, and am hopefully looking to do the same in the Netherlands, but am willing to look at other kinds of work to get into the country.

I have already posted in the forums looking for help on the entire process, hopefully you guys can have a look at that and give me some advice.

Awesome to be here, thank you :)

Nice to meet everyone

And who are you, Markoolio?
What brings you here on this forum?

Questions and answers about the Netherlands

Ask your question
Nightsky observation of the Orionids meteor shower?
By Newbie090
Are you happy in the Netherlands?
By Priscilla
Looking for an English native speaker
By renhir
Kenyans In Amsterdam
By Erickaka
currently visiting the netherlands
By carol.n
Questions about the Inburgering exam
By tinkerbelz

Expatriate health insurance in the Netherlands

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Netherlands

Moving to the Netherlands

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Netherlands

Travel insurance in the Netherlands

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Netherlands

Flights to the Netherlands

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Netherlands