Gym in Maadi

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a gym in Maadi (not too far from gd mall). Does anybody know if there is one with variuous machines & accessories, correct cleaning and not too expensive?

Thanks
Tom

golds gym is located there on rd nine,we used this one for a couple of years when we lived in that area and it was a decent facilite.they plan to open another 17 centers within Egypt and are currently searching for a quality control/planing manager to implement a total quality system as part of they're ongoing long term efforts.

Hello.... I used to workout at Maddi hotel gym in old Maddi when I visited Egypt.  It was not too expensive.

Good luck

Thanks both of you for your answers.

I went for a walk this evening and I stopped at Nobel gym. It's at the crossing 219th-220th streets and I think I'll go there cause really close to my home.
For those who are interested, they have about 15 various machines, many weights, 3 running belts and 2 or 3 bikes. There were 2 people when I came.
Prices are: 250LE/month for 3 days/week; 300LE -> 4 days and 350LE/month for unlimited entrance. Open 7/7days from 06h00 to 00h00.
There is also a dedicated place for women for fitness courses and salsa lessons.

yes i know

Master Gym is located about 10 minutes walking from Grand mall. there is a great community named CSA,it contains Berlitz,Master Gym,Yoga(i don't know the name of it) and many many other services for expat only or mainly.
CSA Link

it is marked in maadi with ornage color
for more info dont hesitate to contact me I can go there with u if u want , have a pleasant day

Fantomasss wrote:

Thanks both of you for your answers.

I went for a walk this evening and I stopped at Nobel gym. It's at the crossing 219th-220th streets and I think I'll go there cause really close to my home.
For those who are interested, they have about 15 various machines, many weights, 3 running belts and 2 or 3 bikes. There were 2 people when I came.
Prices are: 250LE/month for 3 days/week; 300LE -> 4 days and 350LE/month for unlimited entrance. Open 7/7days from 06h00 to 00h00.
There is also a dedicated place for women for fitness courses and salsa lessons.

:top:

there is gym in 9 street called 4H GYM this gym is my uncle gym very good gym and cheap one

already there are many gym's u will find the cheap and the expensive plus the new is in zahraa maadi by 2000 EGP as an offer per year, its having a swimming pool and different kind of games and fitness classes plus unreal new techno gym machines :)

any idea where exactly in zahra elmaadi?

black dress wrote:

any idea where exactly in zahra elmaadi?

Its for my friend father as he is owner of al bashayer schools in maadi

The name is ( Millenium )

its located beside al bashayer school in  zahraa, before u go to carrefour u will find a fruit car man its in his right.

and already she gave me free passes and i have extra two for friends to see before paying.

thanks for ur reply, but do u have a phone number for them?

Honestly no wait till I go home and see the pass maybe its written

Well I found the ticket pass so am writing from my black berry so forgive me in advance if there are spelling mistakes

Gym name is OPTIMUM GYM not as I mentioned before

Address

Shatr 13 zahraa el maadi next to carrefour maadi

Tel 0102929726

[email protected]

[email protected]

www.optimum-gym.com

i have passes i can send it for you!