MAADI COLOR FESTIVAL II

Hi, How you doing? i hope that everything around you is fine.
This is my first time to have a Color festival, and i would like to share this event with all my friends here, if any one is interest pls, let me know....and i will purchase my ticket on next saturday ..   :)

Here is a brief about the event
===============================
Time: Saturday, October 15 · 10:00am - 6:00pm

Location: nady el mo2atam  share3 9 , awel el mo2atam , ba3d el CIB BANK & vodafone customer care branch 

More Info
=========
we present u a color festival that is totally different from any other event u will c and an exciting ideas held for the first time @ Egypt ;);)

we all know that the hard part @ color festival is HOW DA HELL U WILL GO BACK TO UR HOME !! mixed with colors and other stuff .

but wiz us , we offer u a completely free showers for every one beside a dressing rooms for both boys & girlz ;);) WITH NO ADDITIONAL FEES ;);)

so our program include the following

1) we will begin at 10 am at the yard
2) 2 color packs for every one ( any additional one is for 5 le )
3) Non stop music all over the day by one of our finest D.J
4) a break at 1 pm to get YOUR FREE CANDY
5) returning back to the yard ..
Pls check this link, regarding the facebook.com/event.php?eid=158602680890224

i am in if i still at Cairo ( i should come back at 13 October ):-(
have one question who will take photos for us ?

Ooh sounds fun :D I'm interested, thanks for sharing!

Elaine

amarakl wrote:

i am in if i still at Cairo ( i should come back at 13 October ):-(
have one question who will take photos for us ?

My brother,You are welcome, and regarding the photo, you can bring your cam as, My friends, who attended the last one, they took cam with them, but i don't have any idea is it will be risky or not.

eltviola wrote:

Ooh sounds fun :D I'm interested, thanks for sharing!

Elaine

You are welcome, see you there...

Yah sounds GOOD :-).

Oooops im still in alexandria, what a bad luck!!

Egyptianny wrote:

Yah sounds GOOD :-).

Oooops im still in alexandria, what a bad luck!!

Don't worries brother, Next time you can join us. have a nice trip.

Now they are arranging the meeting point to sell the tickets, pls keep update the FB group, and the price of ticket is EGP 35.

For more information don't hesitate to contact the organizer, he is very gentleman

Bad luck still at my service duty :-(
next time i am IN ISA

amarakl wrote:

Bad luck still at my service duty :-(
next time i am IN ISA

i think there are another one will be on 28 October, let me try this one then, i let you know what is my opinion

Urgently for any one interest to join this event;

Location: nady el mo2atam  share3 9 , awel el mo2atam , ba3d el CIB BANK & vodafone customer care branch

.............THE TICKET PRICE is only << 35 LE >>.............

Including everything above ( entrance , color backs, ze snack , z fire show )
Hurry up and get ur ticket...
LIMITED NO OF TICKETS...no entrance without tickets..Guys no tickets are sold on door...

Contact us Ahmed Nazeh on 015 136 18 4 19

meeting points :

@ mohandisin --> Sunday 9/10 , Monday 10/10 , Tuesday11/10 in front of cilantro gam3et el dewal from 6 to 9 p.m. --> contact Mohamed Eid @ 01009335392

@ el haram --> Sunday 9/10 , Monday 10/10 , Tuesday 11/10 , Wimbey station , 2odam pizza hut from 6 to 9 p.m. --> contact Ahmed Magdy @ 0163276725
... ...
@ maadi --> Sunday 9/10 in front of mo'omen share3 el nasr from 6 to 9 --> contact ahmed nazeh on 015 136 18 4 19

@ maadi -->Monday10/10 & Tuesday 11/10 in front of dar el ash3'al el handaseya ( 3ala el kornesh ) ba3d el kenesa 3and nady el shatee2 from 7 to 9
contact ezzat hosney @ 012 123 8 007

@ madinet nasr & masr el gededa ---> Monday 10/10 Tuesday 11/10 in front of city stars the main gate from 6 to 9 --> contact ahmed nazeh @ 015 13 6 18 4 19

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION , PLZ TRY TO CONTACT ME on 015 136 18 4 19 :))

malsi are you serious ?! 6000+ people are attending. it should be very well organized or it will be a mess in there

still i find the idea very appealing :cool:

how was it malsi?

is there any up-coming ones soon?

Hi balck Dress, How you doing? I hope that everything around is Fine, Regarding the Color Festival it was amazing as it was my first time, but it will not be the last, here are the PIC
For the next festival i will post it here, to let any one interest to join.
Thanks
Islam

the PIC link is not working, r u sure it worked with u?

with whom i can check if there is any upcoming festivals?

black dress wrote:

the PIC link is not working, r u sure it worked with u?

with whom i can check if there is any upcoming festivals?

PIC, My source is Facebook Events Thru friends.

Thanks