Any one can introduce real Japanese restaurant in Hochiminh city?

Pls introduce me some real Japanese restaurant in Ho chi minh city. Thanks

Hello Trang my Trang

Welcome to Expat.com :cheers:

I invite you to check out our business directory :Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City

Please feel free to also recommend any restaurants you found great in that section :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Kenjee,

The restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City page often does not give any indication of what cuisine is applicable to the re4staurant. In my opinion it is not a place to find what you are looking for.

Hi,
It makes me wonder if your from HCM City or a viet kieu.

For sure, there are several numbers of Japanese restaurant in HCM City...I tried Ebisu and Sakai at  35 Bis Mac Dinh Chi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. For me, they're great places to experience. However, I am not so sure whether they are really authentic Japanese cuisines that made you feel like you're back to Tokyo. I haven't been there, but it brings a lot of taste and experience.

So far, there are many foreigners and Japanese people eating there everyday. Oh by the way, some people said they serve more food than any other Japanese restaurant. I think not that much, or maybe the same.

Lastly, try this link to lead you to your destination. You've got lots of places for you to try out at http://www.tasteofjapan.jp/restaurants/?page=71