Go Walking

Hey
I go walking every morning at 5:30 am from Senobar restaurant at the beach for half an hour . If  you are interested in walking just show up there at the same time .

Hi there where exactly is this

near Bidaa roundabout, Salmiya, the last restaurant you see on your left heading towards the roundabout.

Yes , that's right
Thank you Legacy

Ohh got it sorry I'm new here I never went over that beach area, beach across alseef hospital is best for walk it has clean track

Walking or jogging ? lol

Lol walking

Yes , exactly across the saif hospital and the restaurant is in front of costa cafe , but I don't go 5:30 it's 6:30 am

See your inbox

complicated next time I guess

Good luck .. nice plan... maybe one day i will join in you... thats pretty push us to doing exercise ,, to be with sport mate is worth than to be by yourself....

i used to go saincetific center walk side ... alone for a couple of week almost alone four time a week...

then i felt lazy and stopped...

if you don't mind tel me what do you like walking for running ... how many times a week.. :))

Thank you
It was 5:30 but I changed it to 6:30
Every day 6:30 am from Al Sanwaber restaurant apposite of the costa cofe in roundabout Beda , Khalij street to Burger King .
I always go between 6:30 to 7 cause I have no mate now so not at sharp 6:30
Anyway anytime you want to come inbox me or reply to the post a day before , you are more than welcome.

It's only walking no jogging no running.

deal.... maybe soon better to be eariler thats will help going my work eariler lol and made my day very schudlle..

see you soon we will keep intouch in inbox

Hi, please let me know when you will dom, , I'llcome  there.
Abba