Meet friends from different culture and diversified backgrounds

Hi,

I am a local Chinese and professional woman here. I lived somewhere else before coming back, so I have very few friends here....

I like to meet and make friends with people from different culture backgrounds.    :) I appreciate and respect the courage people take to live aboard and understand how frustrating and difficult it can be at the beginning.   If you are new here or want to learn about the culture or language, I would like to help.

I also like to have interesting conversation with intelligent people. I think its simply interesting enough to learn about why you chose to live here.  :D   

This is not for a dating purpose at all, so I prefer to hang out with female friends.  :thanks:

drop me a note, if you are interested.

Hello Nancy345,

Welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to participate in the other threads under the Networking in Shenzhen category which may help you to find new friends.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Naomi.

Hi !
Nice to meet you
I am very interested to meet new interesting people also :)
I will stay here for a long time so I decided to learn chinese, I can speak english and I'm french.
As i am working i'm not always free but I've got time during my weekends and evenings.
So let's have a talk if you want.
Amandine