Just moved to Shenzhen and would like to make new friends

Hi everyone!
My name is Nan, I just moved to Shenzhen last week to work as management trainee. I dont have anybody to spend my free times yet so thats why I am looking for new people to meet. I am young, very easygoing, I like to go out sometimes or just go for a movie or for shopping or even just for a walk, and Id like to discover the city as well. So if anyone feels like joining me,  please contact me!
Regards,
Nan:):):):)

Hi Nan!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Nan it was really nice meeting you yesterday! Now that we've visited the Botanical garden i'm just looking into what else Shenzhen has to offer :-D

hi,

how u are?
where do live?

what u did in you country and how long u will stay

for sightseeing
actually in shenzhen is not much to see
but u can climb some mountains if u want

bye
kris

Hi Panadda,
    i am Avalin,  i worked here and if you wanna go out for walking and climb mountains,  i have a lots friends here, you can joining  us.

Avalin

Hi Avalin. I just came to China. I am from singapore and will like to go for trekking, cycling and sight seeing.

HI,
I am The, just come to kengzi, Shenzhen,
I want make friend with you
I am a man, 32 years old, from Vietnam.
my sky: duongquocthe
or mail: [email protected]
if can make friend, we can go coffee, around city.
I can not speak chinese, only English.

Hi, My name is Elia.I'm Indonesian live in Shen Zhen, I just moved in Shen Zhen about a month. I would like to find friends. This time I have no job yet, so what I like to do is shopping and party in the weekend. Welcome to anyone who would like to be friend with me.

Regards,
Elia

hello everyone..
im just ariived here in SZ for a month and i think i already see most of what shenzhen can offer. anyone can usggest anything more. im fond of photography and hangging out.

Hello ,

My name is Kapil and I live in Chennai, India. I am soon going to shift to shenzhen in April for work. Since I'l be new to the place and alone, Im looking to make friends to hang around with in the city!

My facebook page is : facebook.com/kapiltejuja

My intrests are swimming, cycling, playing cricket,movies,  going to the bar or cafe's . Im up for anything, very outgoing and mix very soon..

Regards
Kapil

Hello,

I saw your post and I will be moving to Shenzhen from Li Yang near Shanghai on February 4th.  I will be looking for an apartment and will be having a two week vacation before I start teaching in a new school.

Perhaps you'd like to get a cup of tea or visit a Thai restaurant, or see if we can find some fireworks to watch on Chinese New Year?

Nice to see another new person here.  I am from the USA and have been living in China since September.

Nice to meet you!

Fran

Sounds good.  Tea for three?  Maybe we can start a little group of new comers to the area and meet.

I'm on Face Book, message me your full name and I'll friend you.

Hello Everybody,
I will be visiting Shenzhen tomorrow for about 6 nights, any chance to meetup with some new people or having coffee, dinner, touring a round

I am Egyptian engineer, I live in Hong Kong, but I am attending a morning conference in the OCT and free all the night.

Abdo~

Hi ,

Just saw ur profile  , and was wondering if oyu can help , which is the best area

to stay in shenzhen and what are the good night clubs ? Thanks for your help .

hey Kamkat,
I am visiting it right now for the very first time :)
But OCT district is really great I am enjoying it right now
If you are here, let's meetup tonight

Im going to be there from the second week , so lets all make a plan to hit some for the good clubs around . lets make a nice good , fun , big group and partyyy !

Hi guys,

Any activities coming up? I'm from malaysia working in luohu, Shenzhen now ....

Hi nan,
My name is Ahmed iam from Egypt i live in futian but now iam in vication in Egypt.i will be back in april .Are you interested knowing me?
sincerely,
Ahmed shousha

Hi p Nan I'm new in Shenzhen too. :) would you mind to hangout with a Thai girl ka? Its really hard for me to find Thai ppl here ....Anyway, nice to meet you ka and welcome to Shenzhen na ka

hi Elia,I am new in shenzhen and I really like to meet new friends in a new city,seeing places and have nice food:)
my mail is [email protected]
Cheers