New in Shenzhen and try to find friends :)

I'm here in Shenzhen and try to find Chinese friends ...

thianks

Hey!

Also will be new to Shenzhen - would be great to make some friends!

me too :)

Hey guys! I've been in Shenzhen for 5 years, it's great to see new people. I run a number of groups on wechat as well as events around the city to help people make new friends and to really enjoy Shenzhen. If you'd like to join any of these, please add me on wechat - *** Hope to meet you soon!

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

what is your wechat

Hi
I am a Chinese and looking forward to being friends with you. My WeChat is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi! I am new too. Lets try to find friends together :)

me too! new here. hello!

Hello, let me know if you would like to join some expats groups

yes please

I'm in Luohu district, feel free to connect with me.

hi all..

i will be at SZ on Mid of July .. any one wants to hang out ?

Hey guys,this is Waylon,working on Teacherrecord in Shenzhen,we would like to make friends in shenzhen [moderated]

hi, im chinese , wife is from tanzania, may i have ur wechat group? i hope she can meet more friends

Hi im Freddy

Foreigner in shenzhen luohu for a couple of years. Very hermit stays at home for so many years and its not happening. The outbreak seems to bein control already. We cant post we_chat acc here so pls pte msg me so i can add you guys. First round on me

Hi, I am from Singapore, currently staying in Shenzhen. You are from which Country?

Hi, I am from Singapore and now staying in Shenzhen. Would like to know more friends as well.

Hi, I am from Singapore. 35 years old. You have any groups? Would like to meet and make more friends

Hi, I m a foreigner living in Shenzhen. I have a Chinese football team, Does everyone wanna join?

are u a football coach ?