Hi I'm Eric, I moved to Shenzhen from Melbourne 3 weeks ago

Hi I'm Eric, I moved to Shenzhen from Melbourne 3 weeks ago.

Want to get to know some people here or someone I can go for a coffee with.

Always enjoy a good chat.

I'll be moving to shenzhen in Sep.. Maybe we can catch up then.. Looking at shekou area based on some recommendation...

syshi wrote:

I'll be moving to shenzhen in Sep.. Maybe we can catch up then.. Looking at shekou area based on some recommendation...

Sounds good, man :D

nice to meet you.. welcome to Shenzhen. hopefully can hang out sometimes

Thanks man.

Hi Eric,
this is John.What are you doing in SZ?

telmarsa wrote:

Hi Eric,
this is John.What are you doing in SZ?

Hi John, I'm a programmer, making Android apps.

Hi Eric,
thta's really good.Are you working for a company?Will you stay in SZ for long time?In what district you are living?
BTW,we are doing trading business here.I may need help from a person like you.How do you think?

telmarsa wrote:

Hi Eric,
thta's really good.Are you working for a company?Will you stay in SZ for long time?In what district you are living?
BTW,we are doing trading business here.I may need help from a person like you.How do you think?

Yeah, I'm working for a startup, not getting paid much but I'm enjoying what I'm doing and I'm learning a lot. I'm living in Nanshan, will be staying here for about a year. I would like to help if I can.

BTW, because there are a lot of scams on this forum, I'm not giving out personal information until we meet in person, I hope that is ok with you. You can message me your WeChat Id if you'd like to meet up someday.

just a few words about me.I'm European living in China for almost 4 years and my wife is Chinese.I'm electronic engineer. and businessman.We are in Luo Hu.Because i'm too busy for our business here,i'm short of chatting time,but i can give you my qq id if you have qq.BTW,i invite you to have a meeting for a meal,so we can talk further.I'm looking for a western guy,that really can help us.

hi there,
can you tell me more about you?

telmarsa wrote:

just a few words about me.I'm European living in China for almost 4 years and my wife is Chinese.I'm electronic engineer. and businessman.We are in Luo Hu.Because i'm too busy for our business here,i'm short of chatting time,but i can give you my qq id if you have qq.BTW,i invite you to have a meeting for a meal,so we can talk further.I'm looking for a western guy,that really can help us.

Hi Telmarsa

Can you speak Mandarin  ?Which electronic you deal ?LED ?I live in shekou for more than 1 years which close to seaworld,Send me you QQ id please i can add you :-)

hi Eric, are you a chinese? :) my homepage you can have a look: linkedin.com/profile/view?id=332456973&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic

Hi, yes I am Chinese and sorry I don't have access to your linkedIn page.