I am Anna, a Spanish student looking for new friends in Shenzhen :)

Hi guys! I am a university student from Barcelona and I am doing an internship here in Shenzhen, Futian district. I am actually enjoying the city but I miss hanging out with some friends and having some party time.

Anyone wanna joint me? :)

Nice to meet you guys (:

Hi Anna.o7,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi, Nice to meet u
We go out for sports or hiking every week,
PM me if you are inerested.

Hi! :) Yes I am interested, when do you usually meet? Since I work from Monday to Friday.

We normally meet in Shenzhen University or Shenzhen Polytechnic.
There's a badminton or tennis this weekend.
Do you hv a Wechat?
Search my ID, let' talk then.

Hi Anna,still in Futian now?How are you now,have you get used to live in Shenzhen?:P  Maybe we can go out have fun sometime,i go Futian every weekends.:P

hi iam collins if u have time pls do call me....iam intrested..852 67116869

hey hi i stay near louhu quiet often i visit coco park in futian lets join on coming saturday ..as there is a wet party in one club.....

Buenos dias Anna. Frances, Yo vivo en Zhangmutou casado con una cantonesa. Shenzhen no es tan lejo, a menos a proxima. Me encantaria encontrarte para intercambiar nuestras historias y lenguas. Hasta pronto

Hi Pandipanda!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

hola ana yo sy jorge de mexico, tambien vo ya ser nuevo en shenzhen este es mi correo [email protected] si tiens cuenta de skype me la pasas

@ joresp:

Armand wrote:

Hi Pandipanda!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

HI ;) are you still in shenzhen? I am just arrived here and want to find some friends to spend time around :) parties, shopping, travelling around, whatever ;) I come from Italy and I really love spanish people, my best friend is studying in Madrid lol

If anyone needs advice with SZ send me a PM intead of littering the forum with off-topic posts. I'm going on 4 years in the city and have pretty much experienced the worse and the best of SZ.

Kris

hi Ana we both feel the same way too, hope we can be friend, btw I'm a teacher here in buji

I and a couple of other expats are organizing an early get together at Coco Park (Shopping Park metro station) this coming Saturday night at 7pm, Dec 07 The bar of choice is La Casa. Very simple, casual, with a full drink and food menu.

We could use the opportunity to meet and make new friends...

All are invited... bring your current friends, bf, gf, or whom ever.

Kris

@ Debbiewong... I worked in Buji too! :D

really? wow! hope we can be friends Kris

sure thing Debbie... perhaps we'll meet on Saturday

Thanks Kris! but Im afraid to say that I still  need to work on Saturday, Im just free on Sundays.

Hi lulla Im staying here in shenzhen too.=)

Different stroke for different folks.

I am a Nigerian interested in visiting Barcelona , Spain to further my studies and engage in Import & Export business.

I am a Finance expert and easy going dude.  Will appreciate if you have you can assist me in this regards, especially my travel documents all at my expense.

I need a guide and instructor who understand the terrain, and wish i can count on you after your intership.

You can reach me on [email protected]

Hey Anna, would love to meet up with you! I have been working here for close to 2 years now and live in the Luohu district which is not far from Futian. Hopefully, we can meet up and bring our friends (I'll bring my gf) and widen our circle of friends here in Shenzhen. Let me know if you are interested, cheers!

Hi Ana
I am from latin america we can meet and talk in spanish .
hope you are enjoying your life in china.

Regards

Hello Anna,
if you like to play badminton, you have the LUO HU GYMNASIUM ( Shenzhen universiade ). it is a good place to play badminton. you have 2 floors but must reserve first.

you can have my wechat. My ID is pascalchan.

See you

Hola Anna I will put you in touch with my friends who have lived in SZ for a long time. THey organize the coolest and perhaps the only rave parties in that city.

Jose