I am a new here, Chinese girl live in Shenzhen

Hi there, This is Doris, a chinese girl live in Shenzhen, would like to find some native english speakers to make friends with, learn about each other's cultures, if you live in Shenzhen, let's meet and enjoy life together!

Cheers,
Doris

Hi,

I am coming to your city to work. I donŽt know when exactly but it will be between one week and three. Could you explain me about the city, what to do in free time, ...?

I am also interested in learning languages and people like you.

Regards

Dani

Hi Dani,

May you can go to Shekou sea world in you free time, there is so many bar and cafe shop there, and so foreigners like to enjoy their time there who live in Shenzhen. Have fun.

Regards,
Andy

Hey im going to disagree with the guy above, i live in seaworld and to be honest its nothing special, I prefer Futian when you want to go out and there is also alot more in terms of variety in cuisine.  Coco-park is a nice area if your looking for more of the western vibe.

If your looking for interesting things to do and see there isnt a whole lot, this is a city for business and shopping but the Minsk Aircraft carrier is pretty interesting in my oppinion, and depending on your visa you can also run over the border to Macau or Hong Kong.

Hope that helps

Jarrod