A Malaysian in Shenzhen

Hi.. I am in Shenzhen for about 4 months but couldnt find the right company to hang out.. I hope i could meet fellow Malaysian who could have "mamak" time together..

Hi Andy9, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

You can find some contacts on the Malaysian expatriates in Shenzhen network.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Andy9 wrote:

Hi.. I am in Shenzhen for about 4 months but couldnt find the right company to hang out.. I hope i could meet fellow Malaysian who could have "mamak" time together..

Andy,

I have the same plan when I start work in Shenzhen this Jan 14th. I am also looking for badminton kaki...

Hi

I am Malaysian Malay, also working in SZ. New here also
Hope to meet more malaysian friends here

Regards
Fandi

hi Msians,

where do you guys stay? any good recommendation?
moving to Shenzhen in march 2012...have not found a place yet, it'll be easier for mamak session if live closer...

Hello, am oi moi from kuala lumpur.
may i ask you what are you doing in china (what kind of job)? i wish to work in shenzhen or guangzhou, china. i'm fresh graduate in food science and nutrition,without working experience and i know to speak chinese and now im learning chinese on my own. do u think i can get a job there without much difficulties there? i searched on internet, most of the jobs available in china is being a english teacher. can u give me some advice?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks and regards!

Sorry for deviating the topic here..im just desperate. here seems a nice place to seek for advice from wise people..hehe..thanks!

Hi oi moi,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I would suggest you to start a new topic on the Shenzhen forum or post an advert in the Shenzhen classifieds > job section. Thank you.

hi,

I'm Kent here just started work in Shenzhen last month. I'm now at Luohu area. If you guys interested to have a teh-tarik session or hang out drop me a message :)

Hi all kawan kawan from Malaysia

Me also new here pls add me skype id: deckeyng

Me also wanna hang around with Malaysian tea tarik.

Hi there, I am a Malaysian from PJ and living in Luohu. Language presents a problem for me at the moment as I do not speak mandarin. Love to meet fellow Malaysians for a teh Tarik talk, if they have such a stall in Shenzhen!

hi allan,

i'm from KL, staying in Nanshan area.

msg me, i just moved here too.

-allan(same name :))

this is peter from penang in shenzhen, i am in fiancial sector here, pls do add me, qq 1240717946.thanks guys