Enjoying Kuwait

Ola Expats!

We live in the 21st century; the best way to enjoy this country we're in is to be tuned in to all the forms of media used for advertising events, to ensure you're not kept out of the loop and end up missing out on a fun filled evening.

Follow hashtags on Twitter, Instagram etc. such as #Kuwait and #events, you are guaranteed to come across several things you never knew existed, as well as the blogosphere of Kuwait!

Now not everything is reported everywhere, so you have to do your due diligence and keep up with as many things as you can.

For example, last friday Sirdab Lab threw a fun filled evening entitled "Fright Night", in celebration of Halloween. I was there, and I did this, standup comedy is slowly creeping up my list of favorite pass times, have yet to feel at 100% comfort in front of a crowd but hey, its a WIP.

So have a watch, let me know what you think, and read up! Kuwait is as fun filled as you allow it to be.

PS it does my heart joy when I get to meet people from EB :P my profile picture is in need of updating as it currently was from, wow, almost 2011 "/

I watched it but I was not able to understand you. Its not your English but maybe due some technical problems?

define not able to understand :P like sound or what?