Tabletop games, board games and role playing games

Hello! We have a small group of expats looking to add some players to a group based in the south of the city, near Fintas.

We're looking for some new players to play a roleplaying game (probably Dungeons and Dragons), board games, and a miniatures skirmish game called Frostgrave. Whether or not you've played these games before doesn't matter, we range from long time players to total newbies, so if your interested but haven't played it's the perfect time to start!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Here are some links to show the kinds of games we might play;

Dungeons and Dragons
https://dnd.wizards.com/dungeons-and-dragons/what-is-dd

Frostgrave
http://nstarmagazine.com/FROSTGRAVE.htm

i like this initiative!

Sounds excellent! will make a nice change to WOW

Morning,

Roleplaying and war games, sounds like my cup of tea.

Do you still have space in the games and what ages are every one?
The Language your playing in is english ?

Im english and 41 year old guy. Being playing DnD since 3.5 edition

regards
lee

Hi,

I'm a huge tabletop gamer (over 300 games own) and I'm moving to Kuwait in a few weeks. Are you guys still playing?

Thread back from the dead! Firstly, my apologies to ZheerS, I gave up on the website too soon. If you're still around then maybe we can talk about a game?

Fikiwiki, my wife and I have about 20 tabletop games here, they're a pain to bring out but it's worth it when you see the cost of them out here. Get in touch once you're settled if you like. All the best for your moving over!

Great thats awesome! I can imagine how much it'd cost to bring them over; I'm already hating the idea of having my 'babies' left in storage here in the States, but I guess that's just how it is. I'll probably bring over Gloomhaven, TTA, Scythe and something else (unless if you already have either one, then let me know so I can bring something else). I'll be arriving Kuwait on the 29th, so hopefully I'll see you both then! Do let me know if you want me to bring over a specific game that is hard to find in Kuwait, even from the Dubai Back to Games store. My boardgamegeek user is : fikiwiki

Oh my, that's like a fully-stocked board games cafe! I'm sending you a direct message.

Would love to join, any cluedo players here?

That'd be great! Maybe when I get there (end of April), Stuart, Jen, me and you can start a whole table-top gaming group or something.
I have played Cluedo but it was many many years ago. If you like that sort of thing, we can play games like Betrayal of the House on the Hill or Mansions of Madness (although that game is pretty massive for me to bring over, but I'll see how my luggage situation is by then).

Hello guys i was looking for age of sigmar players in kuwait and could not find any ( poor me ) anyway back to topic i own maybe two hundreds games and am here in kuwait boardgamegeek is geek2be let me know if you still playing or interested in playing anything

Still haven't played a single game since my last message on this thread, work has been crazy. But painting lots of minis in preparation for one day. I'd give AOS a shot, Felchawe, though I'd rely on proxy minis for now. My boardgamegeek username is WindsorNewton and my instagram is montyhaul (mainly mini painting).

Monty i added ya both in bgg and Insta see what suits ya and let find a good time suits us both. Let's War

Hi I'm interested in gaming you like to meet and play some games

Are you still playing D&D?  The post is a little old.

Still interested in DnD? I am a new DM (since last December) and looking for a group of players. I am running a homebrewed campaign on 5th edition DnD. If you are interested, I can speak with my party fornyou to join.

New DM here, I am interested in running a game if you are still interested in playing DnD.

I'm interested

i'm interresting

Apparently the group is not interested.

Is this group still active?

Hello Frenchmicahj,

It's been a while. I don't know whether you will get any reply. Are you looking for board games ? If yes, where exactly ?

Regards,

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Hello Bhavna,

Yes, I'm looking for a group to play board games, and I'm flexible with the location.

Board games and cards and video games. Tennis, ping pong, swimming ?