Where can I get Reflective patches made?

My friend and I need some large custom 3M type highly reflective back patches made that read "PARAMEDIC" and "DOCTOR" Can anyone suggest any place in Riyadh that can do this?

Any printing press will do it.

Musicman, do you think the printing press you told me about for my business cards could do it?

yes, I am sure they will be able to do it for you. Try them. If not, then you need to try one of the larger Copy businesses in town where they do stuff like book binding etc. Many of them are located on the west side of King Abdullah Road closer to the King Saud University.

as far as my knowledge goes, going to a car accessories store (a cheap one, near batha) and they will do it for u... or else, buy a radium sheet and cut it to ur choice as i dont know whether these shops have a cutter

The main market for this stuff is Tariq bin Ziyad st. which comes after Khazzan St. there are more than 100 shops and agencies for printing. The area there is pretty much crowded though so reaching there itself is a big issue.

Other than this, there are stores in town by the name of Zeej Printing, very fast service. They have a couple of stores, one near to Aqaria Olaya, behind Sadhan. One on Exit 15 inside AL-Maktaba bookstore, these are the ones i know of, probably you can find one near your area too.